Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[MOD] Friendly Animals - Friendly animals united against the zombie hordes!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    chupacabras

    Comment


      Got a fox to work in vanilla, wont ragdoll yet but it does fox things well.

      Comment


        Originally posted by xyth View Post
        Got a fox to work in vanilla, wont ragdoll yet but it does fox things well.
        Is there a page/download somewhere for your mod? Sure, I could add more species to the game, thanks. ^n.n^

        Comment


          The creature pack will have 5 packs with one of those just animals. The current release is just for testing and will be replaced soon.

          Comment


            Originally posted by xyth View Post
            The creature pack will have 5 packs with one of those just animals. The current release is just for testing and will be replaced soon.
            Cool, thanks!

            Comment


              Any tips on how I could modify the health values back to default with this modlet? Iآ’m not well-versed in coding etc. at all. Also Iآ’m curious as to why youآ’ve just made all the animals to be invincible to begin with, instead of keeping the vanilla health values, or at least made that an option as a separate download. I really like the idea behind this mod, it's just the invincibility factor that's holding me back from hitting that download link.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Adohl View Post
                Any tips on how I could modify the health values back to default with this modlet? Iآ’m not well-versed in coding etc. at all. Also Iآ’m curious as to why youآ’ve just made all the animals to be invincible to begin with, instead of keeping the vanilla health values, or at least made that an option as a separate download. I really like the idea behind this mod, it's just the invincibility factor that's holding me back from hitting that download link.
                That's one of the core parts of what this mod does and won't be changed. If you don't like my mod, use a different mod.

                Don't ask about changing the core goals of this mod as stated by the description! Use a different mod if you don't like mine!
                <<< DESCRIPTION >>>
                This mod makes coyotes, wolves, dire wolves, mountain lions, and bears fight zombies too along side you. They are invincible, so run to them for help fighting zombies and hordes!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Swiftpaw View Post
                  That's one of the core parts of what this mod does and won't be changed. If you don't like my mod, use a different mod.
                  LOL fair enough

                  Comment


                    Have to say, best story using this so far for me... My friend and I play on a dedicated server (for some reason "stable" A18.3 broke all that and the .bat won't even work any more, but besides that) and I have this mod. Of course it transfers to the server as well, and my friend plays 7DtD a lot, just doesn't have this mod himself. So, of course, in his games, everything wants to kill him. Well, on the server one time, a bear spawned right outside our base. With his graphics being low, you can't tell if it's a zombie bear or normal bear. But him not knowing of this mod (somehow he missed all the wolves even though hearing their howling, never saw one) starts unloading into this bear with a pistol all the while screaming that it's not dying and freaking out. Then starts freaking out even more that it's not attacking back. LOVED IT

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X