Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A17 Bigger Backpack Mod!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Zombizie View Post
    Your speaking Chinese, Iím hoping it gets fixed I have exactly 0 idea what your talking about. I suppose I could make an attempt though
    Go to loot.xml find lootcontainer 2 (player dropped backpack) change size to your backpack size plus toolbelt plus clothes slots ie: backpack is 200. Toolbelt is 8 clothes slots is 10 200+8+10= 218 so your lootcontainer 2 needs to have enough slots to accommodate this.

    So you put 11 rows 20 columns.

    Then go to windows.xml search windowslooting change the size of this to also match the lootcontainer 2. That will fix nres.

    But the dll needs to be edited still unfort to be able to save your items upon death or exit

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by stallionsden View Post
      Go to loot.xml find lootcontainer 2 (player dropped backpack) change size to your backpack size plus toolbelt plus clothes slots ie: backpack is 200. Toolbelt is 8 clothes slots is 10 200+8+10= 218 so your lootcontainer 2 needs to have enough slots to accommodate this.

      So you put 11 rows 20 columns.

      Then go to windows.xml search windowslooting change the size of this to also match the lootcontainer 2. That will fix nres.

      But the dll needs to be edited still unfort to be able to save your items upon death or exit
      Awesome, thank you sir Iíll try that shortly, super appreciate you spelling it out for me

      Comment


      • #33
        FYI it bugs out looting. When you try to loot other persons bag or your on upon death it bugs out and you can't loot anything. Does need dll. Not just xml changes.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by kronons View Post
          FYI it bugs out looting. When you try to loot other persons bag or your on upon death it bugs out and you can't loot anything. Does need dll. Not just xml changes.
          The looting side is caused by the above that I have mentioned 3 times lol but the saving Inc upon death and exit is due to dll needing editing

          Comment


          • #35
            Appears to be fixed. Just redid it for b199.

            Going to do more testing first though, then look at uploading.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by KhaineGB View Post
              Appears to be fixed. Just redid it for b199.

              Going to do more testing first though, then look at uploading.
              Ok lets hope it was bugged in b198

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by KhaineGB View Post
                Appears to be fixed. Just redid it for b199.

                Going to do more testing first though, then look at uploading.
                Awesome! Any chance at making it xpath?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Pretty sure the dll may have to be edited still as it references 45 in the dll

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by kronons View Post
                    Awesome! Any chance at making it xpath?
                    Maybe but I'm bad at it. I think Sphereii has lost hair trying to teach me how to do it.

                    Originally posted by stallionsden View Post
                    Pretty sure the dll may have to be edited still as it references 45 in the dll
                    I'm not convinced, because I can have 60 slots and all slots actually save. I suspect the XML over-rides it. You could have more than the DLL says in A16, but the slots didn't save.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Ok, both updated and tested with a clean B199 install. Can't see any issues.

                      Some screenshots to help prove that.





                      Looting window was 9x10, so I changed it to 10x10. No NRE's, but I did notice warnings if you shift-click clothing as it automatically equips it to your character. Didn't see any other issues though, so bear that in mind.

                      Also noticed the durability bar is slightly clipping into other cells on the backpack, so I'll look at tweaking that later too.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by KhaineGB View Post
                        Maybe but I'm bad at it. I think Sphereii has lost hair trying to teach me how to do it.



                        I'm not convinced, because I can have 60 slots and all slots actually save. I suspect the XML over-rides it. You could have more than the DLL says in A16, but the slots didn't save.
                        Yeh fully aware lol of how it worked in a16. Just dont think tfp would make it that easy for us lol

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Nope you definitely need to edit the dll to save items.

                          - - - Updated - - -

                          Originally posted by KhaineGB View Post
                          Ok, both updated and tested with a clean B199 install. Can't see any issues.

                          Some screenshots to help prove that.





                          Looting window was 9x10, so I changed it to 10x10. No NRE's, but I did notice warnings if you shift-click clothing as it automatically equips it to your character. Didn't see any other issues though, so bear that in mind.

                          Also noticed the durability bar is slightly clipping into other cells on the backpack, so I'll look at tweaking that later too.
                          When you tried the exit game did you completely go out of 7 days or just to the menu I fully then go back on and all is gone

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            I completely exited the game because I needed to apply my food/water UI and test.

                            Logged back in and still had a full backpack.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by KhaineGB View Post
                              I completely exited the game because I needed to apply my food/water UI and test.

                              Logged back in and still had a full backpack.
                              Well I lose everything but 5 slots

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by KhaineGB View Post
                                I completely exited the game because I needed to apply my food/water UI and test.

                                Logged back in and still had a full backpack.
                                Weird if I grab items out of the cheat menu and fill my backpack up it stays.

                                However I have a survivors bag I grab the stuff and fill my back pack and it disappears. What the hell

                                My apologies

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X