X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ozzland View Post
    Hey Jax,
    Apprecieate all your mods!

You mentioned that modlets have changed in 18.2 b5 Exp, but I am not finding any info on how/what that change is so I can start preping mine own mods as well. do you have a link taht describes the changes coming?

Thanks agian for all you do!
    The localization-quest.txt has been removed for 1 and it all is in localisation.txt now

Comment

Would anyone know how i would install the "Reduced Zombie Hand Reaches" onto a server? Im assuming I cant replace the Items.xml file cuz that would break everything else.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Jax, a quick question about modlets.

Do modlets work on existing saves? I know some of the modlets explicitly stated that they require new saves, but most of modlets I've seen do not have that information.

I see that in C:\Users\[User]\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves\[MapName]\[SaveName]\ConfigsDump there are XML files similar to the base game. I wonder if using modlets will replace those files (virtually I mean)?

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by PixelLife View Post
          Would anyone know how i would install the "Reduced Zombie Hand Reaches" onto a server? Im assuming I cant replace the Items.xml file cuz that would break everything else.

Thanks
          It shouldnt break anything. That one can be loaded to an existing save

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Xaliber View Post
          Hi Jax, a quick question about modlets.

Do modlets work on existing saves? I know some of the modlets explicitly stated that they require new saves, but most of modlets I've seen do not have that information.

I see that in C:\Users\[User]\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves\[MapName]\[SaveName]\ConfigsDump there are XML files similar to the base game. I wonder if using modlets will replace those files (virtually I mean)?

Thanks for the help!
          The only ones that would break a game save are ones that add to or change progression.xml or quests.xml. Stuff like the zombie increases and loot balances etc should be able to be added to an existing save with no issues

Comment

Originally posted by JaxTeller718 View Post
            The only ones that would break a game save are ones that add to or change progression.xml or quests.xml. Stuff like the zombie increases and loot balances etc should be able to be added to an existing save with no issues
            Does it mean modlets that add new items, weapons, and blocks can also installed and uninstalled at any time?

Comment

installed yes, uninstalled obviously you would lose those items and blocks so if you built with them etc they would just be gone. but yes it should be ok

Comment

Hey, love your working stoves mod. Is there any chance you could make a working faucets one too? Maybe even a water cooler that dispenses clean drinking water?

Comment

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2019.12.09 - 16.58.03.53 (2).jpg

JaxTeller718 .. Good day

I'm get an issue with 1 of the modlets for A18.2 b5 .. even started a new:

( Birds Nest and Trash Bag Destroy Upon Loot _ Here _ 1.1 _ Causes birds nests and trash bags to destroy after you loot them. )

I keep get an error .. Duplicate file 125
                  Last edited by gpcstargate; 12-10-2019, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gpcstargate View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]30902[/ATTACH]

JaxTeller718 .. Good day

I'm get an issue with 1 of the modlets for A18.2 b5 .. even started a new:
                    Birds Nest and Trash Bag Destroy Upon Loot Here 1.1 Causes birds nests and trash bags to destroy after you loot them.
                    I keep get an error .. Duplicate file 125
                    It means you have another mod which also uses lootlist 125. Solution is to change the number in one of them to an unused one.

Comment

Originally posted by Puschpa View Post
                      It means you have another mod which also uses lootlist 125. Solution is to change the number in one of them to an unused one.
                      OK .. Easy to say .. But which one .. I think I might have found it .. in " Lootableshelves " but it does Not read exactly the same ( just the numbers are the same ).
                      And it is Under a block.xml .. <property name="LootList" value="125"/>

Can you give a little help on this. Thank You .. the Old Gamer …

PS: This is why I normally don't play with the .xml files and Let Mods do it for me … Lol … Normally it is easier, but I have, when I must.

PS: .. again .. I would think .. JaxTeller would be the easiest all the numbers are 125 .. But I Don't know for sure .. Still playing the mod and it works .. just get the error every time I load the game.
                      Last edited by gpcstargate; 12-10-2019, 01:50 PM.

Comment

yes it means that some other modlet is using the same loot number. i will change it in the file now and use a weird number so it doesnt conflict with anything in the future

Comment

Originally posted by gpcstargate View Post
                          OK .. Easy to say .. But which one .. I think I might have found it .. in " Lootableshelves " but it does Not read exactly the same ( just the numbers are the same ).
                          And it is Under a block.xml .. <property name="LootList" value="125"/>

Can you give a little help on this. Thank You .. the Old Gamer …

PS: This is why I normally don't play with the .xml files and Let Mods do it for me … Lol … Normally it is easier, but I have, when I must.

PS: .. again .. I would think .. JaxTeller would be the easiest all the numbers are 125 .. But I Don't know for sure .. Still playing the mod and it works .. just get the error every time I load the game.
                          Lootablestoreshelves should be in the lootlist 200's if that is mine your using. If someone else's then idk lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zagan View Post
                            Hey, love your working stoves mod. Is there any chance you could make a working faucets one too? Maybe even a water cooler that dispenses clean drinking water?
                            Yes i can look into making one for you

Update!

Realistic Vehicle Damage and Less Biome Clutter in first post

Also updated Bird Nest and Trash Destroy to new loot list to prevent modlet clashes

Comment

OH .. THANK YOU _ JaxTeller718

I thank you so much for that update .. will for sure make it easier for this .. Old Gamer …

EDIT .. AND .. Working Great _ thanks again
                              Last edited by gpcstargate; 12-10-2019, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Another Update

Added Working Sinks and Coolers similar to the working stoves mod

Fixed ALL Localization issues so all names should show up properly now

Comment

Working...
                                X