[TR]

[TD]Mod Name[/TD]

[TD]Mod Version[/TD]

[TD]Description[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Steel Knuckle Model Replacement[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]Some are not in love with the steel knuckle model. This replaces that model with the iron knuckle ones.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Jax O Lanterns[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]Love the pumpkins but wish they would give off some light? The Jax O Lantern set is for you. Made with pumpkins, a candle and color dye you can place pumpkins that will give off some light. Be aware though these DO give off some heat same as a candle would so be wary when placing a bunch.![/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Eggs in Fridges[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]Out of birds nests? Look in those fridges. Eggs now appear in them![/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Reduced Stash Loot[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]This is a work in progress modlet. Right now it reduces things like weapon bags and treasures and stashes. Vanilla has it set up to as high as 5,7 pieces of loot. This reduces it a bit to a more modest 3,5.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Slower Leveling[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]Increases the base XP needed to level from 10000 to 12545. Be advised that adding and removing this modlet MAY cause a character wipe since it deals with progression. Use this on a new save and DO NOT REMOVE ONCE YOUR GAME IS STARTED WITH IT.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Trader Balances[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]Traders seem OP? Need a world where you can not rely 100 percent on them? This modlet increases their reset days to 7, changes how many items they carry, changes how many items get swapped out, reduces items found in vending and increases vending reset days to 3.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Working Microwaves[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]Now you can destroy microwaves in the world and take home a working microwave. Place your new microwave down and now you can microwave canned foods for a better meal and no food poisoning. You will need a bowl which can ONLY be found in loot in cupboards.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Increased Wandering Hordes[/TD]

[TD]1.2[/TD]

[TD]Sets Wandering Horde sizes to be slightly bigger than they are now..[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Increased Zombie Sight Against Players[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]Sets zombie sight range for entity players from 0 to 30 so zombies can see you further and from 0 to 10 so they hear a bit better.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Charcoal[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]Adds charcoal to stove and bbq grill loot lists. Charcoal burns several times longer than normal wood or coal.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Lockpick Model[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]Adds a simple lockpick model to the lockpick so it helps with your immersion :).[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Birds Nest and Trash Bag Destroy Upon Loot[/TD]

[TD]1.2[/TD]

[TD]Causes birds nests and trash bags to destroy after you loot them. Changed loot lists due to other modlet conflict[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Increased Wilderness Zombies[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]Increases the amount of zombies in the wild by double..[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Ravenhearst Style Backpack Stash All Buttons[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]Uncomments the Backpack stash XML and enables Stash All, Stash Stacks and Stack Similar to Backpack. Repositioned the icons and the order and changed icons to match the Ravenhearst styled one.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Car Respawner[/TD]

[TD]1.2[/TD]

[TD]Adds a small piece of grass when you demolish a car so that it can respawn in 30 in game hours (30 Days on 60 minute days).[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Tougher Farming[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]Increases crop grow times from 63 minutes a stage to 90 minutes a stage.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Reduced Surface Ores[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]Cuts the probability of surface ores back a bit so there are not so many in the world.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Less Water In Loot[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]Reduces the counts of water found in loot to promote filling jars and cooking[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Reduced Zombie Hand Reaches[/TD]

[TD]1.1[/TD]

[TD]Reduces the Zombie Hand Reach Distance a bit. Noticeably their reach exceeds clubs often, and on servers lag can cause zeds to hit you from far away.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]More Feathers in Nests[/TD]

[TD]1.1[/TD]

[TD]I am all about the difficult but come on man. Increases feather from 1,5 to 2,7 so you see more feathers for those archers out there.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I will update this post with new modlets as they become available. If anyone has any requests feel free to ask, also if you have anything you must have from Ravenhearst in 17 don't hesitate to request.

Here is where you can find a collection of my modlets. Most will be Ravenhearst favorites pieced out so you guys can use them on your own. Some will be my own personal tweaks that I feel enhance gameplay or balance.

In order to download these find the version you wish to use them for below and click the link. You can download the full mods folder at that link. Individual links will no longer be available post 18.2b5 due to space and upkeep. Below is a full listing of the modlets you can find for use along with a description of what it does.

Archived Modlets

A17 Modlets

A18 - A18.2b2 Modlets

A18.2b5 Stable Modlets

A18.3b4 Stable Modlets

Current Modlets

Experimental Modlets - (A18.4b4EXP)

Stable Modlets - (A18.4b4)

Keep in mind most of these will be designed to make the game a bit more difficult. If this isn't your cup of tea I totally understand that. [TABLE=class: grid, align: center, width: 600]

[TR]

[TD]Mod Name[/TD]

[TD]Mod Version[/TD]

[TD]Description[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Working Sinks and Coolers[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]By request, similar to the stove mod this adds sinks and coolers you can upgrade in the world and use to fill jars and buckets.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Realistic Vehicle Damage[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]More in line with what Pimps are looking to achieve in 19, this reduces max health on all vehicles so that you have to be way more careful when you are riding around.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Less Clutter in Biomes[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]Decreases the chances of overall clutter amount in the world. Less garbage, less trash, less tires, less crops in the wilderness. Slight boost in performance as well. You can add this to a current world but you will not see the actual results unless its a new map or a covered area.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Increased Wilderness Zombies X5[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]Increases the amount of zombies in the wild by FIVE! What are you CRAZY?[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Increased Wilderness Zombies X3[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]Increases the amount of zombies in the wild by triple.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Reduced Harvest from Blocks[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]Ive seen some talk from people about how harvesting from blocks can give a lot of extra resources. This modlet reduces the harvest you get back from blocks like cloth, pipes, polymers, mech parts and electric parts.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Action Skills (Deceptive Adaptation)[/TD]

[TD]1.2[/TD]

[TD]With permission from Deceptive Pastry here is the working updated Action Skills modlet. It is fully functional and adds skill categories for LBD (tools, weapons, etc) I will be expanding this further so as of now it is just a basic edition that increases stats incrementally as you use your item. Updated to Include Fist Weapons, Turrets[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Gimme Back My Iron[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]This reverts the insane decision to remove Iron from the game. Brings back iron ore and pallets. Only for use on EXPb6.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Working Stoves[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]Always wish you could cook on a real stove and not a campfire? This modlet adds a Stove Upgrade Kit you craft. Using a hammer upgrade the open non lootable stoves in the world to a working one to use as a campfire.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Reduced Probability on Station Schematics[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]We all love getting a station schematic but 5 on day 3 takes the fun out of it. This modlet makes schematics looted from destroyed stations more rare.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Weapons and Tools Break[/TD]

[TD]1.0[/TD]

[TD]All weapons and tools will now break if not repaired. WILL destroy mods so be careful.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Paypal Donation: If you appreciate my work here or on Ravenhearst feel free to use this link to show support.

Hello JaxTeller718, appreciate your work too

by the

Less Bottled Water in Loot

This makes survival more difficult by reducing the amount of clean water in the world in loot, sometimes replacing the water with empty jars so you must find a water source

is that right ?:

<set xpath="/lootcontainers/lootcontainer[@id=36]/item[@name=drinkJarBoiledWater]/@count">1</set>

<set xpath="/lootcontainers/lootcontainer[@id=47]/item[@name=drinkJarBoiledWater]/@count">1</set>

it not emptyjarwater rather drinkjarboiledwater

an how i can add a new item in a existing loot container with count and prob ?

how is the command line then

How does ore work now? Are there caves with ore? Veins? Sorry been a long time since I played. Your less ore mod interests me a lot.

I do not think Underground Ore has changed from 16 but i have not gone deep into mining. The surface boulders though were giving 20 plus iron and 10 plus lead and potassium. This mod halves all of that and removes lead completely so that you have to eventually mine for large quantities.

I love modlets, because you don't have to overwrite the vanilla files. But I can't use these modlets in my own mod with the mod launcher from SphereII because the launcher replaces all vanilla files in Data/Config with the modlet xml files inside the mod filder. That's weird. Is there any solution?

I love modlets, because you don't have to overwrite the vanilla files. But I can't use these modlets in my own mod with the mod launcher from SphereII because the launcher replaces all vanilla files in Data/Config with the modlet xml files inside the mod filder. That's weird. Is there any solution?

You may have to ask Sphereii about that because currently Im not using the Launcher and wont be until we do the full Ravenhearst Overhaul. Its my understanding that modlets do not need the mod launcher to be compatible with each other. If you use the mod launcher I assume it is always going to overwrite the normal files.

You could install whatever mod you want from the Launcher first and then add the modlets in. Launch your game from the install folder of the mod you installed from the launcher. That way the Launcher wont try to redownload the files and overwrite them.

I'll quote my answer from another thread

The Mod Launcher isn't ready yet for modlets, but support is coming. Right now I'm just watching to see how people are setting things up.

If you create a folder called "Mods", then place all the modlets in there, the launcher should copy the Mods folder in the correct place.

TempMods/Mods/<modname>

Thank you for the answers. I will patiently wait until sphereii's mod launcher supports modlets. The point is that normal users won't understand why they have to copy files and start the mod outside of the mod launcher. And nobody reads the description in the mod launcher ;-).

Experimentals aren't really meant to be played by the normal users =D

I do not think Underground Ore has changed from 16 but i have not gone deep into mining. The surface boulders though were giving 20 plus iron and 10 plus lead and potassium. This mod halves all of that and removes lead completely so that you have to eventually mine for large quantities.

Great "fixes"! On the ore underground: according to the mining journal entry it seems very similar to A16

Jax, first im waiting for Ravenhearst before I even get into A17.

Second until you release your mod im modding mine. Ive added bandits to my version, im missing something and don't understand. Both melee and ranged bandits just stand there. They attack but that's it.

I have tried

-Default entityclass and modified entityclass bandit

-Default entitygroup and modified entitygroup bandit

-Default utilityai and modified utilityai

In A16.4 Ravenhearst, all I had to do was copy melee and ranged bandit entity and paste them into enemyAnimal groups and they spawned just fine. Wondering if you could give me a heads up on how to get them to move around, and what line I might be missing.

Thanks

Taylorsd

Archived