Stallionsden

Zombie Modifications 2

Mod Info

Vanilla xp, lootdrops and health but dont dig,jump or break blocks

Stallionsden,various

The One Book To Rule Them All

Mod Info

NEXUS

One book to rule them, one book to find them, one book to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Stallionsden,Haidr'

SUPPORT ME:

PAYPAL DONATION If you appreciate my work and you want to show support

WHISPERER MODLET VIDEO

[video=youtube_share;gZ3L_eXi9zE]

[video=youtube_share;BXtm-5Kqmi4]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INFO & INSTRUCTIONS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To download, click on mod name or scroll to the bottom to grab all mods at once.

ALL IN ONE

To DL a single Git rather then the whole lot each time - https://stackoverflow.com/questions/7106012/download-a-single-folder-or-directory-from-a-github-repo and enable gitzip in your browser extensions (chrome/firefox).

PREFABS THREAD HERE

Info for modders:

- I highly encourage that you edit these modlets to suit your own needs.

- Feel free to use these modlets as you like.

Thank You:

Thanks to StompyNZ, HAL9000, KhaineGB, GuppyCur, Sirrillion, SandyBeaches, Cyrus, Kronons, Stedman420, Dracos99, Haidr'Gna,Telric and Khelldon for Xpath assistance and help.

Tallon For his Generic Ammo Modlet (All credit for this mod goes to him, I just added a touch difference to it)

Thanks to all modders!

Loving it, but it might need a bit tuning. The first house I visited had 4-5 pallets spawned and I got so much loot it was crazy and not only trash but real good stuff like military armor and schematics and a ak47 and I ran out of bag space still about 10 mins into my play :)

Loving it, but it might need a bit tuning. The first house I visited had 4-5 pallets spawned and I got so much loot it was crazy and not only trash but real good stuff like military armor and schematics and a ak47 and I ran out of bag space still about 10 mins into my play :)

Yeh it def needs tuning I tried putting probs I think 0.05 and only made 2 appear at a time but when you loot several show up in a pallet.

Welcome to nerf change or fix how you like ofc. I will play around ore to see if I can reduce it to.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you post a pic of a pallet? not sure what they look like, or im trying to loot wrong ones

There are 2 pallets that are empty.. they are not lootable.

But you will know we when you see em they have either bags on them or blue tarp or brick looking ones. Normally found in the attic sheds etc. But when in game next I shall take a screening

Does a lootable pallet have mouseover text to indicate it is lootable? Since installing the mod I have seen and chopped up numerous pallets but none seem to have anything or indicate they are a container. I did not start a new save after adding it to Mods folder.

Does a lootable pallet have mouseover text to indicate it is lootable? Since installing the mod I have seen and chopped up numerous pallets but none seem to have anything or indicate they are a container. I did not start a new save after adding it to Mods folder.

Yes you should get the lootable dialogue appearas per like other crates etc.

you will need to start a new save i believe as the world now is pre generated fully before you get to explore so everything is spawned in as i understand it. cosmetic things like ui changes etc occur tho but this stuff i believe is as mentioned above

i really like the concept of the pallet modlet, since you would assume that some of those pallets would have something usable in them (other than breaking them down for raw resources like stone and iron), but i dont even know where to begin on balancing. As someone said above, like 4 pallets filled my inventory with end game items like mil armor and full vehicles.

I even tried to set all of the pallets to a count of 0,1 or 0,2 and although some were empty, most were still overpowered. Maybe i will try to put the lists aside and try to fill them with junk/trash mostly and a small chance of a single "nicer" item. maybe i can keep the lists you have and just add a few high probability junk items...since i "think" that the loot lists use weighted average for the probability (like if you have 4 items with 0.05 each...there is not an 80% chance of nothing...each basically changes to 25% since there are 4, it will keep rolling until it gives you the number of items you define)

More research is needed...or someone who know better how the loot stuff works now/before

Make one.

7 days to die/mods

So by dropping the modlet (the unzipped folder StanllionsDenHomeBrewing for example) into the folder it will automatically be used by the game instead of replacing or modifying files like we used to?

Thanks for the reply Guppy and to Stallion for updating the OP

It is fixable lol. Sorry didnt read your question correctly. In windows.xml search for windowscombine and play around with the pos

A17.0_2018-11-26_04-52-49.thumb.jpg.027e294364883e8d1b151cf798f15dcd.jpg

its only the character window , all other are fine. do i play in your mod or in A17 to find the correct position ?

Stallion,

I have a question about making modlets.

So if I wanted to adjust say a stack size of honey:

<append xpath="/items/item[@name=foodHoney']">

<property name="Class" value="what goes here?" />

<property name="Stacknumber" value="100" />

</append>

Kinda thing?

Also... what about adding entire items/recipes/buffs etc?

I'd like to mod the @#$% out of A17 and would prefer to do it in modlet rather than have to re-edit XML's every time the game updates.

Any help you could offer would be appreciated, and of course, I would offer those modlets to you.

I've got some pretty cool crops/food items/recipes/tools/weapons... and many other things than you might find interesting.

Archived