No announcement yet.

Royals Deluxe Prefabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I released the current status of my Prefabs as part of a experimental testversion of my modlet collection.
    https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...l=1#post951448
    I make here a own release if there are no issues reportet

Btw The City trader 1a i deactivated in this version and replaced it with the (far easyer to spot) version 2a

Last edited by Royal Deluxe; 02-22-2019, 02:18 PM.

Comment

these pics are looking very nice

I like the idea of having traders also in towns
      (FYI: technically spoken there are no Township-City anymore. Also no Township-Rural isnt available anymore. We just have towns and wilderness - so its a towntrader instead of citytrader )

Have u tested it ? Does it works ??

Is it handled like a common Trader-Prefab or are there any Changes in the xml's to do also ?

I also still like ur idea of the custom deco-prefabs - hows the progress there?

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Deluxe View Post

With 2 Traders i mean this (This is a Picture taken inside the "Playtest" world)
        (And i have no clue why only one show up ingame of a RWG world)
        They won't spawn if placed too close to each other. The minimal distance between two traders is 5 blocks. That's something I found out recently. Afaik this limitation cannot be circumvented.
        Last edited by Pille; 03-02-2019, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pille View Post
          They won't spawn if placed too close to each other. The minimal distance between two traders is 5 blocks. That's something I found out recently. Afaik this limitation cannot be circumvented.
          ahh thanks good to know, with this info + no other errors until now it can be used on intention
          i guess
          Originally posted by Magoli View Post
          these pics are looking very nice

I like the idea of having traders also in towns
          (FYI: technically spoken there are no Township-City anymore. Also no Township-Rural isnt available anymore. We just have towns and wilderness - so its a towntrader instead of citytrader )

Have u tested it ? Does it works ??

Is it handled like a common Trader-Prefab or are there any Changes in the xml's to do also ?

I also still like ur idea of the custom deco-prefabs - hows the progress there?
          No additional code necessary additional to the rwgmixer.xml
          (trader in biomes.xml as deco, cant be aimed by the "find a trader" quests)
          Sadly it looks like the prefabs are not pushed by the servers, so multiplayer need a manual download

The work take a break for a few days, have a 7d2d overdose combined with a wall i ran agaist by the inability to make maphopping possible with mods (need a few hundret more vehicle storage slots)
          But i guess in a few days i work further
          Last edited by Royal Deluxe; 03-02-2019, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X