NePA City & Headquarter (Serverspawn/Download)

Eihwaz

17564944_7daystodienepacityeihwazgehtyoutube.thumb.jpg.b6306173d3dbe8285a18cf8085d67be1.jpg

Eihwaz Geht?! I proudly present you my (Ne)ver (P)lay (A)lone City, a 4-12 player spawn for your server. The City is a "Do it Yourself" prefab; there is no (less) loot and interior furnishing but the center of this base is zombie proof and offer a lot of opportunities, like player plots which must be upgraded, spawnpoint, battlearena and a safe entrance. :strawberry:

(in description)

60951251_7daystodienepahqeihwazgehtyoutube.jpg.b93b36adc5bda0c0ef22d62ae20ec7ff.jpg

Eihwaz Geht?! I proudly present you my (Ne)ver (P)lay (A)lone Headquarter, a 2-4 player spawn for your multiplayer game. The Headquarter is a "Do it Yourself" prefab; there is no (less) loot and interior furnishing but the base is zombie proof and offer a lot of opportunities, like a connection for a drawbridge, 3x3 solid pillars with mine shaft, defenses - shooting range/wooden spikes/battle cage, wood cover to lower repair costs and secure farmland. The room layout is perfect for 2-4 players!. DIY :strawberry:

(in description)

COPYRIGHT

No reupload without permission. No commercial use.

Feel free to use it for your private game or server.

Thanks to Fehu

Do you speak german? Join our Discord:

Sprichst du Deutsch? Tritt unserem Discord bei:

https://discordapp.com/invite/StrFn7X

• 8 months later...

Archived