Prefab Builds by Not-A-Gamer Gaming

Genosis

Hey Guys!

It's been a while; but now that the excitement for the gameplay of A18 is settling in, it's time for us to get back into the prefab editor and make some cool stuff.

To start, I updated our 4 primary dungeon builds to clean up any missing blocks, and add some A18 spice along with some gameplay fixes. Feel free to download, include in prefab packs (just credit us/our channel), and enjoy.

Here is a link to the updated prefabs:

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/350?tab=files

Note: For just the prefab files themselves, download Prefabs.zip.

This currently includes: (links lead to play-through videos)

-

-

-

-

-

We are nearing completion of our next build, and more ideas on the way so I will update this post as our collection grows.

Edit 2019-11-25 : Added lighthouse video to the list

very very nice POI's - esp the IZEA and Asylum - got them all already in the COMPOPACK

Iam very excitid and looking forward to your next creations

rockon Not-A-Gamer-Gaming

Thanks Magoli! We actually have one coming out this week; build and playtesting is done, just have to record our usual play through video and will update the Nexus archive. Here is a sneak peak:

Lighthouse.thumb.jpg.6411b064e8033b29f5fa7357115d4400.jpg

If you've seen the 2005 movie Yours, Mine & Ours, this is inspired by lighthouse that family lived in. We did our own interior/extras though, just tried to capture the exterior facade. Should be available to watch/download on Thursday if all goes as planned.

Thanks Magoli! We actually have one coming out this week; build and playtesting is done, just have to record our usual play through video and will update the Nexus archive. Here is a sneak peak:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30511[/ATTACH]

If you've seen the 2005 movie Yours, Mine & Ours, this is inspired by lighthouse that family lived in. We did our own interior/extras though, just tried to capture the exterior facade. Should be available to watch/download on Thursday if all goes as planned.

Very cool. Looks unique!

Have your Costum_Pois World, but found in the prefabs this _TUTORIAL_FINAL , what is it, or where i can get it ?

Sorry, I just realized I didn't get notifications for this thread; that file name looks familiar, did you see that on one of our prefab tutorial videos? If so, that was the mini-dungeon prefab I did for the tutorial series, which I re-built and saved, then placed into the world as part of the tutorial. It's such a quick build without a lot of our usual detail and "unique feel", just for an example.

Gen, got the prefabs but when I loaded Navezgane POIs I got a bunch of errors as the map was from 17.4. Will you be updating with an 18 compatable map? Course I may use yours and others and just build a map of my own.

I will be updating the Navezgane map, yep. Had a pretty hectic last few weeks, but should be settling down so I can go through and modify the new A18 Navezgane. Shouldn't take all that long, I will probably be keeping them in about the same places as A17.

Archived