Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Prefab] The Walking Dead Prison

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I also focus from now on Nitrogenmaps - Its a very cool tool - With Nitrogen we have alot control over the mapgeneration

    When Damocles fixes the POI Rotations and adds a ability to setup bigger custom townships, then the tool is 100% perfect for me to do everything I ever wished - very exciting

    Iam sure Nitrogen will spawn ur TWD-Prison - I already had Stallies Themepark and also Pilles Vessel spawning without Issues

    Comment


      Originally posted by Magoli View Post
      I also focus from now on Nitrogenmaps - Its a very cool tool - With Nitrogen we have alot control over the mapgeneration

      When Damocles fixes the POI Rotations and adds a ability to setup bigger custom townships, then the tool is 100% perfect for me to do everything I ever wished - very exciting

      Iam sure Nitrogen will spawn ur TWD-Prison - I already had Stallies Themepark and also Pilles Vessel spawning without Issues
      That's awesome, would be nice if the pimps incorporate something similar to nitrogen officially. 😎👍

      Comment


        How close are you to having a version with sleepers?

        Comment


          Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
          How close are you to having a version with sleepers?
          Hey gups, honestly all my 7d2d time recently has been spent getting my brother back into the game. Also have started doing some xpath modding which will most likely lead me back to working on the prison again at some point.

          I have a much better feeling now for how quests work as well as vanilla loot balance which will help me polish balancing for the prison 😎👍

          Tldr: far.....😂
          Last edited by Laz Man; 02-02-2020, 01:56 AM.

          Comment


            Kk, I'll run it through Pilles and have it random populate, in the interim.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
              Kk, I'll run it through Pilles and have it random populate, in the interim.
              Ty gups!!!

              Comment


                Originally posted by Laz Man View Post
                Ty gups!!!
                Lol you got like 75 twd prefabs still to go lol 😅😂 i not gonna live forever haha......

                Comment


                  Originally posted by stallionsden View Post
                  Lol you got like 75 twd prefabs still to go lol ���� i not gonna live forever haha......
                  Haha!!! By the time I finish 7 Days to Die Again (the sequel) will have gone gold..lol

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Laz Man View Post
                    Haha!!! By the time I finish 7 Days to Die Again (the sequel) will have gone gold..lol
                    Lol idk if i will buy another tfp game. But probably will. I mean they need the advice 😂😅😂😅
                    Last edited by stallionsden; 02-03-2020, 02:35 PM.

                    Comment


                      FYI, I am in the process of making a version of the prison terrain modified for Navesgane and will probably add sleepers now since this will be going on our rented MP server.

                      Comment


                        Okay, figured out where to put the prison in Navesgane (forest biome) and confirmed it spawns in to my satisfaction. Working on sleepers now.



                        Thanks to Genosis for his sleeper tutorial video.

                        https://youtu.be/cZpx-u3r1_8

                        Comment


                          ...gonna teach you about densities and help you get rid of the qbert hills ...

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
                            ...gonna teach you about densities and help you get rid of the qbert hills ...
                            Yes please!!! The ingame tool sucks and in the past i would have to do manual density value changes in pilles editor on rows of blocks (time consuming)!
                            Last edited by Laz Man; 02-14-2020, 09:44 PM.

                            Comment


                              Uh, well, that's what I was going to tell you to do.

                              Comment


                                Kinda neat...like fireflies of death.....muhahahaha...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X