HN's No Hope Mall

hernanxx

Anyone know what values im supposed to use for this POI in a Nitrogen Prefablist?

HNMALL,COMMERCIAL;DOWNTOWN;RESIDENTIAL,1,-1,58,68,48,citycenter

the [ face north, y-offset, x, y, z ] values how do I define these? (the above a copied from another POI)

Edit:

Got Face north = 2 & y offset = -7 from the Prefabs xml but the x y z values I still dont know how to figure these out

The X,Y,Z value should be seeable in the upper right hand corner of the prefab editor when you have the escape key active. Its the first row of numbers right next to the prefab load options.

Thanks that helps alot ;)

How is your Walking Dead Prison doing Lazman? IIRC it was still missing sleepers etc? there are quite some interesting prefabs being made by the community ;)

Anyone know what values im supposed to use for this POI in a Nitrogen Prefablist?

HNMALL,COMMERCIAL;DOWNTOWN;RESIDENTIAL,1,-1,58,68,48,citycenter

the [ face north, y-offset, x, y, z ] values how do I define these? (the above a copied from another POI)

Edit:

Got Face north = 2 & y offset = -7 from the Prefabs xml but the x y z values I still dont know how to figure these out

I normally load a new prefab in the in game editor to find the size. Then open its xml then I write the nitrogen code in the prefablist.txt

stallion is there a format we can add into the actual xml of the poi? or do you mean adding it via the nitrogen prefablist xml?

and Hernan my brother, i have wanted a mall for YEARS. we had one in a12 but it got wrecked int he conversions and i have been sad ever since. A mall is a must in the ZA. And this looks amazing. The detail is so epic. Fantastic job. This may the pinnacle of any poi i have ever seen, or im just THAT excited to have a mall finally!

stallion is there a format we can add into the actual xml of the poi? or do you mean adding it via the nitrogen prefablist xml?

Not saying til you use at least one of my prefabs in your ravenhearst haha lol.

Nah in the nitrogen prefablist.txt. But if you look at my prefabs and look in any folder you will see the new format for adding prefabs via xpath. Chiko` mentioned to me.

Not saying til you use at least one of my prefabs in your ravenhearst haha lol.

Nah in the nitrogen prefablist.txt. But if you look at my prefabs and look in any folder you will see the new format for adding prefabs via xpath. Chiko` mentioned to me.

you know i want that amusement park man, its just as vital as the mall, i just need time to go through and check on it for loot. You know i love punishing my players :D

you know i want that amusement park man, its just as vital as the mall, i just need time to go through and check on it for loot. You know i love punishing my players :D

Lol well it's a tier 10 to 12 man so very difficult in regards to z numbers haha. Bit yes this mall looks amazing and now I home I can get it into game lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps: hernanxx sorry for posting on your thread will remove it.

i loved the detail in ur prefabs, i found a problem with sleepers in this one, they just pop up in my front in the parking lot, you should put smth in front to solve this problem, i know its an insignificant, but would be better without pop up zombies. Keep the good work!!

Yeah I know, at the beggining I though they would be just there by the time you start approaching instead of just spawning once you are there and turn around. Though it would look good to have a bounch of zombies in the front, at the end it didnt work too well, but I was lazy to remove them haha. They still show up to make things a bit more interesting

Yeah I know, at the beggining I though they would be just there by the time you start approaching instead of just spawning once you are there and turn around. Though it would look good to have a bounch of zombies in the front, at the end it didnt work too well, but I was lazy to remove them haha. They still show up to make things a bit more interesting

The solution to this is make them laying down sleepers behind objects and/or in 1 voxel deep holes. Immersion Workaround. 😎👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Hernan, I downloaded a copy of your mall from Nexus mods and it looks like the file is bad. Will try again to see if that helps.

For some reason, all of your prefabs I am unable to extract (Mall, Quient Pines, Big House). I am able to open up other .RAR files so I think it is the files themselves?

Edit: Downloaded latest version of WinRAR and problem resolved!!!! :)

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived