No announcement yet.

Let's Build a Bunker...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should have enough ideas to finish the two remaining rooms and corridors. To continue working on it is annoying anyway, so I try to release this weekend. Probably sunday, or monday if sleeper spawns make trouble.
    Last edited by Pille; 02-08-2020, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Don't rush, this is too good. Take a break, come at the last pass fully recharged to give your baby the best sendoff possible, she deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by quyxkh View Post
        Don't rush, this is too good. Take a break, come at the last pass fully recharged to give your baby the best sendoff possible, she deserves it.
        You're right. I'm going to take a break.

Comment

It's Monday.

(Reads thread)

Oh.

Comment

Just a typo Guppy, just a typo... I have started work on the very last room.

The crypt:

Comment

Testing stage has been started.

Comment

Looking amazing as always!

Comment

Release time! But before you download, curb your expectations... This Bunker is supposed to spawn in the burnt forest or wasteland biome.

DOWNLOAD LINK

PREVIEW VIDEO (SPOILER ALERT)

Last edited by Pille; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

For those who are not familiar with using Nitrogen, you can have Pille's bunker spawn in Navesgane by entering this line in your prefab.xml file (inside your Navesgane world directory) after you have copied all of the prefab files into your prefabs folder.

Code:
                    <decoration type="model" name="bunker" position="-282,25,33" rotation="3" />
                    This will have it spawn in the burnt biome.

BE WARNED, YOU WILL DIE IF YOU ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION EXPLORING THIS BUNKER....LOL

Last edited by Laz Man; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

No no, you won't die.^^ But thank you for your support Laz Man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pille View Post
                        No no, you won't die.^^ But thank you for your support Laz Man.
                        Your weclome, hopefully this will help more people get a chance to experience this well made POI.

Comment

Working...
                        X