Let's Build a Bunker...

Pille

Can we have fish in the game?

I want to do the fish slapping dance with zombies.

Hehe. I don't no TFP's plans.^^

Ok, nothing is set in stone yet, but the entrance hall is roughly finished:

elRyIrh.jpg

CBMLwnZ.jpg

Edit:

Just a 'normal' room...

8lYhhk3.jpg

Ok, that seems to satisfy you guys ... Although I remain skeptical.^^

Making progress. The main layout of the bunker is finished (sort of). The plan is to have only one or two levels. Thus, there won't be much vertical gameplay. Most rooms will be arranged around a ring-like corridor. However, from a gamer's perspective it will not act as a ring since I'm going to block the way placing security doors and other obstacles. About 30% of the prefab will be flooded with 2-blocks high water. So, watch your legs.^^

m8KuGNk.png

Another pic (scene is WIP). There's one working light barrier left and some dart traps which do nothing cos it's a vanilla style POI.

wV9WwRs.jpg

Judging from your character, this POI must be a recreation of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory :p

...I see some rooms have water in them. Flooded by chance? Always wanted to incorporate that into one of my prefabs...:)

That's a nice idea. A sadistic psychopath might fit the story of the POI. He would make chocolate or funny artwork from his victims:

ZYpMsqy.jpg

Anyway, I am struggling atm. Not much stuff to show. Everything I try to make looks somewhat ugly. Maybe a break would help. Some pics from the control room:

TZ77rxY.jpg

ihdgQOb.jpg

Nice use of those barrels..����

You always manage to find something positive. Thanks^^

The final room will look like a very dark cave. Actually, I don't like those pinata rooms at the end of the vanilla prefabs but I had to place a lot of coal and other mineral blocks to make it as dark and spooky as possible. So it's kind of pinata since the reward consists mainly of resources.

This is how the room looks by day. Flashlights won't help much there. :)

Z4Z7bWj.jpg

...I see some rooms have water in them. Flooded by chance? Always wanted to incorporate that into one of my prefabs...:)

Yeah some water to slow down the players' movement. I am going to decide later why they are flooded. Maybe a water-pipe rupture^^

Updated Pic. 4k res. and better lightning.

cool stuff, when is release ?

Perhaps by the end of the week. No promises.

Yes. =) (pretty please?)

Well, I can't stop people from taking it anyway, nor do I want to. So why did you ask in the first place?^^ What means 'you want the tunnel'?

Archived