Understanding prefabs coding

Petite

Maybe its not in the right place to post it, if not redirect it to the correct place.

I want to understand more the prefabs coding. I use nitrogen with compopack to generate maps and sadly in a city I can have 5 library which make no sense to me so I'M looking in the XML documents of Prefabs and I'd like information about some of the lines there.

If I take the spiral library code I would like an explanation of what I put in red, If I want that building to spawn ONLY in city what would I have to change;

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<prefab>

<property name="CopyAirBlocks" value="True"/>

<property name="AllowTopSoilDecorations" value="True"/>

<property name="TraderArea" value="False"/>

<property name="ExcludeDistantPOIMesh" value="False"/>

<property name="ExcludePOICulling" value="False"/>

<property name="DifficultyTier" value="4"/> What is that value

<property name="Zoning" value="Commercial,Downtown,Industrial,ResidentialN ew,ResidentialOld,Residential"/>

<property name="RotationToFaceNorth" value="1"/>

<property name="YOffset" value="-1"/>

<property name="DistantPOIYOffset" value="0"/>

<property name="StaticSpawner.Size" value="32, 2, 32"/>

<property name="AllowedBiomes" value="burnt_forest,snow,plains,pine_forest,forest ,desert,city"/>

<property name="AllowedTownships" value="city,rural,town,wilderness"/>

<property name="EditorGroups" value="Wilderness"/>

<property name="SleeperVolumeStart" value="2, 1, 30#22, 1, 30#2, 1, 18#20, 1, 2#2, 1, 2#31, 5, 7#24, 50, 7#24, 50, 24#7, 50, 7#7, 50, 24#8, 6, 8"/>

<property name="SleeperVolumeSize" value="20, 4, 16#24, 4, 16#49, 4, 12#26, 4, 16#18, 4, 16#10, 45, 10#17, 12, 17#17, 12, 17#17, 12, 17#17, 12, 17#8, 7, 8"/>

<property name="SleeperVolumeGroup" value="S_-Group_Generic_Zombie,3,4,S_Zom_Businessman,2,3,S_-_Group_Ghost_Town,4,5,S_-_Group_Abandoned_House,4,5,S_-Group_Generic_Zombie,3,4,S_Zom_Utility_Worker,4,5, S_-_Group_Abandoned_House,4,5,S_-Group_Generic_Zombie,5,6,S_-_Group_Biker_Bar,3,4,S_-_Group_Football_Stadium,2,3,S_-_Group_Zom_Badass,3,4"/>

<property name="SleeperVolumeGameStageAdjust" value=",,,,,,,,,,"/>

<property name="SleeperIsLootVolume" value="False,False,False,False,False,False,False,F alse,False,False,True"/>

<property name="SleeperIsBossVolume" value="False,False,False,False,False,False,False,F alse,False,False,True"/>

<property name="SleeperVolumeFlags" value="0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0"/>

<property name="SleeperVolumeGroupId" value="0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0"/>

</prefab>

Archived