Compo-Pack for Random Gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrinningStudio View Post
    There is no download link available? IS this collection no longer available? I can change or add the textures myself, but I can't do anything if I can't download the files. I will have to see if compopack31 will work and what changes I need to make to get it to work...

EDIT after tinkering with available files.
    I kind of got it working...
    First I downlaoded and installed COMPOPACK_31(for_alpha16.4)

Then I downlaoded and installed...
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/nr9eu8ac6z...12-15.zip?dl=0

It's working but with the errors that SandyBeaches modlet was supposed to fix. The modlet is not changing anything that I can tell.

For the SandyBeaches fix I downloaded and installed the modlet from https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d04...ew?usp=sharing
    to fix the fridge problem, and downloaded and installed
    https://github.com/Sandy-Beaches/ComboPack

But still I am getting the errors on the trash compactor and fridge... Works, but the fridge and trash compactor are just standard metal gray blocks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26454[/ATTACH]

Edit - Last for dec, 20.

Ran out of time to try to change the references in the mod or try to get the mod to work. If nothing is done by tomorrow, I will try to fix them then. Was really hoping to play tonight, but just not going to happen with the constant red-line errors.
    Because mags is currently updating the mod. It takes time and once he is done there be a dl link available. But with any mod that don't work dl link is removed
    Last edited by stallionsden; 12-20-2018, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stallionsden View Post
      Because mags is currently updating the mod. It takes time and once he is done there be a dl 'll k available. But with any mod that don't work dl l9nk is removed
      thank you

Comment

Originally posted by stallionsden View Post
        Because mags is currently updating the mod. It takes time and once he is done there be a dl link available. But with any mod that don't work dl link is removed
        Are you sure about that? Considering he said -

Originally posted by Magoli View Post
        I have to do about 30 blocks to texturechange with all prefabs
        this will take a while - i think 2-3 days
        I think that means he won't be uploading anything until the 23rd. Though, it is Christmas time and I would hope that he would be enjoying his holidays rather than busting his butt to fix his awesome prefab pack. I wouldn't expect it until January 3rd at the earliest. Which is fine, he shouldn't have to feel like he has to get it done sooner, or at all for that matter.

He has a section with links to old versions of the files, but it stops at 31. I'm just saying... he could add the 34 to the old versions downloads and just go off and enjoy his holidays and New Year, then come back to it when he's refreshed and relaxed. But, since I posted the previous info, people can get close to the 34 version and just tinker with the files and textures themselves to fix the errors.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinningStudio View Post
          Are you sure about that? Considering he said -

I think that means he won't be uploading anything until the 23rd. Though, it is Christmas time and I would hope that he would be enjoying his holidays rather than busting his butt to fix his awesome prefab pack. I wouldn't expect it until January 3rd at the earliest. Which is fine, he shouldn't have to feel like he has to get it done sooner, or at all for that matter.

He has a section with links to old versions of the files, but it stops at 31. I'm just saying... he could add the 34 to the old versions downloads and just go off and enjoy his holidays and New Year, then come back to it when he's refreshed and relaxed. But, since I posted the previous info, people can get close to the 34 version and just tinker with the files and textures themselves to fix the errors.
          You don't know mags lol. He is dedicated and I near guarantee he will have the next version out when he states. Known mags a long time he don't know what a break is haha. So yes I am sure of it

Comment

yes - ur right guys its time for a update

COMPOPACK_35(for Alpha17exp_b233) is out now !!!

this Release is just a hotfix for b233 - everythings works now fine again

to get it go to the OP

here are the changes in detail:

CHANGELOG COMPOPACK_35:

changed block 1551 : cntFridgeBottom to 1549 : cntRetroFridgeRandomLootHelper
            changed block 1550 : cntFridgeTop to 0 : air

changed texture 76 to 0 on block 508 : rWoodMetalWedgeTipStairs
            changed texture 75 to 0 on block 362 : woodHalf
            changed texture 76 to 0 on block 2158 : rConcretePillar50
            changed texture 75 to 0 on block 2097 : rConcreteHalf
            changed texture 75 to 0 on block 2099 : steelHalf
            changed texture 76 to 0 on block 1509 : cntCabinetBottomRandomLootHelper
            changed texture 76 to 0 on block 1508 : cntCabinetBottomFiller
            changed texture 76 to 0 on block 777 : stainlessSteelWedgeStairs
            changed texture 76 to 0 on block 1027 : stainlessSteelBlock
            changed texture 75 to 0 on block 1027 : stainlessSteelBlock
            changed texture 75 to 0 on block 468 : stainlessSteelHalf
            changed texture 76 to 0 on block 468 : stainlessSteelHalf
            changed texture 76 to 0 on block 1513 : cntGraniteSink
            changed texture 76 to 0 on block 956 : rConcreteCTRpole
            changed texture 76 to 0 on block 2107 : rConcretePillar100
            changed texture 76 to 0 on block 1714 : cntMorticianDrawer
            changed texture 75 to 0 on block 1718 : cntGreenDrawer
            changed texture 76 to 0 on block 1718 : cntGreenDrawer
            changed texture 75 to 0 on block 1508 : cntCabinetBottomFiller
            changed texture 76 to 0 on block 508 : rWoodMetalWedgeTipStairs
            changed texture 76 to 0 on block 952 : concreteCTRpole
            changed texture 76 to 0 on block 1557 : cntTrashCompactor

repaired xcostum_Trailerhousemix03(by_SandyBeaches)
            removed xcostum_Shoppingcenter(by_Tom) (out for Repair)
            added CP35-prefabs to vanilla rwgmixer.xml (b233)

have fun
            ... and Merry Christmas

Magoli
            2018-12-21
            Last edited by Magoli; 12-21-2018, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Is this compatible with b238.........?
              Merry Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Quasimiyao View Post
                Merry Christmas
                WHAT another update lol. 3 times in a week what the. Only find out by trying it out

Comment

Just generated a world, and its not compatible. BUT, seems like an easy fix as the only error I got was:

ERR Loading prefab "xcostum_storeset1(by_Guppycur)" failed: Block name to ID mapping file missing.

Unless it didnt use all prefabs in that worldgen of course.

Comment

Merry Christmas
                    YES !!!

CP35 works also on build238

I could start a RWG-world without any Issues

- - - Updated - - -

Just generated a world, and its not compatible. BUT, seems like an easy fix as the only error I got was:

ERR Loading prefab "xcostum_storeset1(by_Guppycur)" failed: Block name to ID mapping file missing.

Unless it didnt use all prefabs in that worldgen of course.
                    ups - u are right - iam fixing it right now

pls do another dl in about 10 mins

Comment

I can post the ones that generated in the world i tried if you want, as those are apparently working atleast.

Edit: Just saw your post, so then that wouldnt be necessary
                      Edit2: Do you update the rwgmixer to the b238 one? It has some fixes to the excessive amount of rubble buildings being generated.
                      Last edited by Quasimiyao; 12-21-2018, 09:38 AM.

Comment

OK

xcostum_storeset1(by_Guppycur) is out for repair - i forgot to remove it from rwgmixer.xml

its fixed now !!

pls trash the old file and use a new download

thx for the heads up Quasimiyao

Comment

I can post the ones that generated in the world i tried if you want, as those are apparently working atleast.

Edit: Just saw your post, so then that wouldnt be necessary
                          Edit2: Do you update the rwgmixer to the b238 one? It has some fixes to the excessive amount of rubble buildings being generated.
                          yes - in a further update

for now its OK
                          the industrial-changes arent that powerful and overall there are the CP-prefabs excluded into the industrial-zone-spawning
                          so its ok for now

Comment

First of all, thx a ton for the updates to the pack, keeping it alive through the a17 builds
                            But I went through the b238 rwgmixer.xml comparing all of the vanilla stuff with yours and found a few changes from the b233 file in your pack. Nothing major, was the rubble changes, plus a few others (not just in industrial) had got new prob, count and min/max values. So I went ahead and made those changes to your rwgmixer.xml.
                            But as you said, it shouldnt make that much difference. I just know it would keep bugging me anyway lol :P
                            I'll share it here incase others want it too. Hope thats okay

rwgmixer_C35_b238.zip

Comment

Fracking Guppycur...

Comment

Thanks for your work and for adding my prefab! You are doing a lot for the community.

I've done some modifications (V 1.2)
                                - the light show was way too agressive, even dangerous for epyleptics I guess... It should be alright now
                                - removed the zombie bear, a bit too much
                                - xml modifications (isolated spawn, on the good side of the road and in the forest biome)

You can download it in my thread when you want.
                                https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...ndoned-factory

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X