Compo-Pack for Random Gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xcostum_TheSphinx3(by_Andyjoki)

for some reason, part of it collapsed when I got near it, bad enough to freeze my system for about 3 minutes. the face of the sphinx was gone when I got there. the console spammed a lot on the falling blocks and the coords of said blocks, went there.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyDave66 View Post
      I was flying around, was checking my map out, and cam across a few floating POI's most would disappear once got near them, kinda wierd, theni ran in to one the made me shake and I was not able to move or access any menus. Had to use task manager to close the game
      am on 18.2 b5 and yes i have combopack 42 prefabs.

Anyone have issues with this?
      generated with ingame-generator or Nitrogen ???
      floating vanilla-POI's or ones from the custom Ones ???

would be nice to see some sceenshots of it, to figure out where it comes from

I haven't seen any floating POI's at all since COMPOPACK officially supports Nitrogen-maps

Comment

Originally posted by morggin View Post
        Will MP users see all the Prefabs if they don't have the combopack43 installed on there client? I thought I saw something about the server pushing them from it's Prefabs folder if the client dosn't have it.
        I Recommend to have at Least the prefabs installed on clientside into the prefabs-folder

idk for sure what happens, if not

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Donmegawatt View Post
        Loving this Mod!!!
        It has added so much exploration and diversity to the game.
        The "Nitro" method is definitely superior to conventional methods.

I have explored dozens of the prefabs in this pack … lots of cool ideas … but had to give a special shout-out to the "NAGGcommunity's" "ColonyShip".

So creative!
        absolutly same Opinion on that - ColonyShip is the best

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by wolfbain5 View Post
        xcostum_TheSphinx3(by_Andyjoki)

for some reason, part of it collapsed when I got near it, bad enough to freeze my system for about 3 minutes. the face of the sphinx was gone when I got there. the console spammed a lot on the falling blocks and the coords of said blocks, went there.
        have u generated the map with ingame-generator or Nitrogen ???

I will have an eye on that

thx for the feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Magoli View Post
          I Recommend to have at Least the prefabs installed on clientside into the prefabs-folder

idk for sure what happens, if not

- - - Updated - - -

absolutly same Opinion on that - ColonyShip is the best

- - - Updated - - -

have u generated the map with ingame-generator or Nitrogen ???

I will have an eye on that

thx for the feedback
          nitrogen, first time it didnt fall, second time I saw one did. will remember next time for screen shots. was a wasteland biome, the head fell off

Comment

ok, this was in a nitrogen map, solid burned biome map.

thought a video would help more than a pic

Comment

wow - that shouldn't happen !!!

thx for the feedback

I have found the problem - there is a typo in the CP43-prefablist for Nitrogen - it belongs the size of the modernartgallery !
              In line 67 is:

xcostum_ModernArtGallery(by_Pille_TopMinder),egal, 3,-3,34,38,104,citycenter

but it should be:

xcostum_ModernArtGallery(by_Pille_TopMinder),egal, 3,-3,84,38,104,citycenter

(I have also found another 2 Issues with 2 prefabs spawning to high/low on the ground)

I will fix this in the next Release
              (maybe I will do a hotfix)

Comment

your welcome, if I come across more, I will vid them. better info than pics, thanks for the great work

also bavarianbowseshop

where is the quest marker?
                Last edited by wolfbain5; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Hi Magoli,

I think you can answer my little question. What's the lowest negative yoffset that can be used for wilderness POIs without causing trouble to the rwgmixer? Any estimate?

Comment

One of those prefabs i say the new museum has wrong x,y,z in it. Or was just a bad bake. I found that with my courthouse that happenned and fixed the x,y,z and was fine after

Comment

Confused.

I'd like to experience the new "CompoPack 43" on a new Nitrogen map.

- Copied the new prefabs to my 7DaysToDie folder
                      - Replaced the "rwgmixer" file … per "Farket" YouTube tutorial
                      - Found and Replaced the "configUI" and "prefablist" in the Nitrogen "resources" folder

Run Nitrogen:
                      … but in the Advanced section in the top right-hand corner … the "Prefab list" still only offers "Vanilla" / "CompoPack 42" / "Custom"

If I click on "CompoPack 42" … will I actually get "CompoPack 43" content?

Thanks.

Comment

Next editor update will have a feature to create this line automatically (or copies the line to the clipboard):

PrefabName,none,3,-3,84,38,104,alone
                        Last edited by Pille; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Pille View Post
                          Next editor update will have a feature to create this line automatically (or copies the line to the clipboard):

PrefabName,none,3,-3,84,38,104,alone
                          thats a good idea^^
                          (I should have doublechecked it - that was my fault)

to your first question:
                          the lowest negative yoffset for cities,towns,farms,alone is -35

because bedrock is 3 Layers thick and starts at 0 - so it goes from 0 to 3
                          the common Level where towns spawn is about 36-40 above 0
                          so u can go 35 blocks deep with ur POI's (1 block stays for safetyreason)

when the prefab is deeper just assign it to Mountain in Nitrogen-prefablist
                          for rwg its almost impossible to implement

Comment

Originally posted by Donmegawatt View Post
                            Confused.

I'd like to experience the new "CompoPack 43" on a new Nitrogen map.

- Copied the new prefabs to my 7DaysToDie folder
                            - Replaced the "rwgmixer" file … per "Farket" YouTube tutorial
                            - Found and Replaced the "configUI" and "prefablist" in the Nitrogen "resources" folder

Run Nitrogen:
                            … but in the Advanced section in the top right-hand corner … the "Prefab list" still only offers "Vanilla" / "CompoPack 42" / "Custom"

If I click on "CompoPack 42" … will I actually get "CompoPack 43" content?

Thanks.
                            when u have overwritten the default Nitrogen-prefablist with the CP43-prefablist, the CP43-prefablist has become the standard-prefablist Nitrogen is watching at when u choose "vanilla" in the box !

In other words:
                            U have done everything right! Just choose "vanilla" in the Advanced section, and u r fine
                            Dont care about the options for earlier Compopacks

Comment

Thanks for you being you, mag. You rock.

Comment

@Magoli …

Thanks man! … Great stuff! … Going to start a new game now

Comment

Working...
                                X