DC_Jobsite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC_Jobsite

This Prefab is a larger variation of the construction site in DC_Metro, and a reconstruction of the Jobsite from A10.4. This one spans an entire city block. It is complete with balanced loot and a construction trailer.

DC_Jobsite

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i4lzz4b2k...CvqeTsQja?dl=0

As with DC_Metro, users will have to add it to the RWGMixer file manually. Add this line in the wastelandHub section:

Code:
     			<prefab name="DC_Jobsite" max_count="1" prob="1"/>
    You can change the probability so that it is not guaranteed to spawn. A value of 0.3 should do..

I quite like this, adds a nice bit of variety to the city hubs

Comment

Originally posted by bigc90210 View Post
      I quite like this, adds a nice bit of variety to the city hubs
      The spice of life

If only we had actual I beams...some buildings are all cast in place concrete but I really want to do a structural steel buildings and have the framing in place.

Comment

Fantastic work and great idea. Looks like it'll make a nice high place to get to if you're getting chased, or a frame for a future fort.

Comment

Originally posted by Xamllew View Post
          Fantastic work and great idea. Looks like it'll make a nice high place to get to if you're getting chased, or a frame for a future fort.
          Definitely a good high spot. There is a metal deck on the second level to stand/crouch/pee your pants on. I used to hide in the Alpha 10.4 version pretty often overnight. Never built in one though

Comment

moved to prefab forum.

Comment

Hey all, I tried to get this one to work but it looks like some of the blocks IDs (in the game) may have changed since it was last updated. I tried to keep as close to the original but if you're looking for something like this, it should work:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u9311dwgae...EDITS.zip?dl=0

Comment

The more I see this, the more I like it.

Really great job.

Comment

Originally posted by AshenTemper View Post
                  Hey all, I tried to get this one to work but it looks like some of the blocks IDs (in the game) may have changed since it was last updated. I tried to keep as close to the original but if you're looking for something like this, it should work:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u9311dwgae...EDITS.zip?dl=0
                  You updated this?

Great work!

I put it in my game and I love it! It's a really cool prefab.

I can just see some clever people making a home for a couple weeks out of it.
                  Not too shabby a place to build up.

[Although I wonder about a 9 space gap with concrete. Might not support all that much weight.]

Comment

Working...
                  X