Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Utility Combo-Pack

Hi there,

My first prefab pack, first youtube vid and first of anything like this.

It's a combo pack.

VERSION : Alpha 13.6

See it here!

Download Link:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/pjlit5coxh...Combo.rar?dl=0

That's one of my daughters narrating. She's funny and has a great sense of humour.
    We had a blast making this.

Hope you enjoy.

*** PS: This really is my first for this game. I appreciate any help you can offer.
    You aren't going to hurt my feelings. [So long as you are polite. I am Canadian after all, we do polite really well.]
    Last edited by LuckyStar; 01-29-2016, 01:04 AM.

Ha that was great :-)

looks great Lucky esp how you put all 4 prefabs into one cityblock :-). I think your daughter did a great job at narrating gonna dl this now :-). and check it out :-).

BTW thanks for plugging my courthouse hehe :-P at 1:41

Stalls

Comment

lol she has the narration down pat............I was looking for the remote to change stations so I wouldn't have to listen to another infomercial.

Comment

Originally posted by stallionsden View Post

You're welcome. ^_^ Your courthouse is a great prefab.

Originally posted by Gamida View Post
        lol she has the narration down pat............I was looking for the remote to change stations so I wouldn't have to listen to another infomercial.
        Haha that's funny. We had so much fun doing this. Hope you enjoy the prefabs.

Comment

Ha that was great :-)

looks great Lucky esp how you put all 4 prefabs into one cityblock :-). I think your daughter did a great job at narrating gonna dl this now :-). and check it out :-).

Stalls
          I would like to order 10 please.....I don't know why but the narrator convinced me that I needed them for some reason....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Laz Man View Post
            I would like to order 10 please.....I don't know why but the narrator convinced me that I needed them for some reason....lol
            She's going to get a good laugh out of that.

I know I did. hahaha.

Comment

I also think a pay rise is on the cards lol :-P

Comment

Hey so I got it in the Mega City I was just asking for permission for it to be included in there :-). If not that's ok I can release a version without :-)

Comment

Hey so I got it in the Mega City I was just asking for permission for it to be included in there :-). If not that's ok I can release a version without :-)

Oh of course you can. I'm honoured.

Thanks for asking. =D

The next combo pack is coming. Half way through recording the shots now.

These are four, full-size ones and considerably more detailed.

If you like any, you are more than welcome to add them. =)

Comment

Release the Kracken Stallion! I for one will use a Mega City updated with these immediately
                    Like now, Friday night and all, RELEASE IIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!

Great job on the preview Lucky (and daughter!) my wife loved the narration
                    Last edited by Doombringer101; 01-29-2016, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doombringer101 View Post
                      Release the Kracken Stallion! I for one will use a Mega City updated with these immediately
                      Like now, Friday night and all, RELEASE IIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!

Great job on the preview Lucky (and daughter!) my wife loved the narration
                      Haha I cant release it til I have permission. but it looks great I been playing thru them really nicely done great attention to detail to :-).

Comment

OMG! I just saw this! Did I download in time for the bonus?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks,
                        LHammonds

Comment

Haha, the narration alone made that worth watching. I was half reaching for my credit card getting ready to snap it in for a special "first 10 callers only" bonus prefab. Nicely done. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by LHammonds View Post
                            OMG! I just saw this! Did I download in time for the bonus?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks,
                            LHammonds
                            Nah you missed out dang doomsbringer bought em all. So much for 1 per customer lol :-P

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyStar View Post
                              Oh of course you can. I'm honoured.

Thanks for asking. =D

The next combo pack is coming. Half way through recording the shots now.

These are four, full-size ones and considerably more detailed.

If you like any, you are more than welcome to add them. =)
                              Oh i missed this lol. Ok ty might hold off to see your next lot and add them in to. :-).

Comment

Working...
                              X