Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a sunken boat prefab

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Need a sunken boat prefab

    Anyone made a sunk boat prefab or just a boat? I got a quest Im making that take u to investigate a sunken ship/boat wreck. Was just asking before I spend the time to make it myself. Does not have to be underwater, I will place it where it needs to go. Thanks

    #2
    just started making a bridge underwater to an island. i would LOVE to see this.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by JaxTeller718 View Post
      just started making a bridge underwater to an island. i would LOVE to see this.
      "Like a Bridge UNDER troubled waters, I will lay me down" lalala

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by JaxTeller718 View Post
        just started making a bridge underwater to an island. i would LOVE to see this.
        Oh this sounds awesome :-)

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Sorrowthief View Post
          "Like a Bridge UNDER troubled waters, I will lay me down" lalala
          Hahahahaha. I love that song.

          Arrrgh now it's gonna be stuck in my head.



          - - - Updated - - -

          Originally posted by Sorrowthief View Post
          Anyone made a sunk boat prefab or just a boat? I got a quest Im making that take u to investigate a sunken ship/boat wreck. Was just asking before I spend the time to make it myself. Does not have to be underwater, I will place it where it needs to go. Thanks

          I really hope this gets made. That's is going to be a great prefab!

          Hmmm.... an underwater Temple. O.o

          Comment


            #6
            I will have this prefab was just seeing if it was already boat I could use. My quest requires u to go diving and it's deep so scuba and sunken boat prefab it will be.

            Lol I wrote Jax last night on steam and said " Damn it Jax now that song is going to be stuck in my head as I'm going to bed". Great song though

            Comment


              #7
              ...how big?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
                ...how big?
                Um kinda like a science vessel. The ones that drop the mini subs. Big enough to swim thru and check out a few rooms but not giant

                Comment


                  #9
                  Hm. I just made a smaller one. Lemme know if y'all are interested. (Also, the new nav took over my building grounds! Grr!)

                  https://www.dropbox.com/s/h9sbnp8kkv...29a14.zip?dl=0









                  Last edited by Guppycur; 04-05-2016, 08:06 PM.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Must say thats a nice boat guppy. Your name is perfect too lol.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Thanks!

                      ...and tip, you know what you do NOT want to do? Change the air blocks to water and place it on land. I wanted to see the water run off the ship, I thought it would look cool, and I suppose it would but I capped out at 3 fps when doing it.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
                        Thanks!

                        ...and tip, you know what you do NOT want to do? Change the air blocks to water and place it on land. I wanted to see the water run off the ship, I thought it would look cool, and I suppose it would but I capped out at 3 fps when doing it.
                        That looks great man can I use it, get the file plz

                        Building spot in Navz? U must be talking about that long stretch of flat ground in the plains? I use that too and yes it sucks it's gone
                        Last edited by Sorrowthief; 04-05-2016, 06:48 PM.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Yes to the building spot and I'll post the file when I get back to my PC.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Nice work Guppy, what's the size on that one?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              25X25 maybe 10 high?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X