Need a sunken boat prefab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a sunken boat prefab

Anyone made a sunk boat prefab or just a boat? I got a quest Im making that take u to investigate a sunken ship/boat wreck. Was just asking before I spend the time to make it myself. Does not have to be underwater, I will place it where it needs to go. Thanks

just started making a bridge underwater to an island. i would LOVE to see this.

Comment

Originally posted by JaxTeller718 View Post
      "Like a Bridge UNDER troubled waters, I will lay me down" lalala

Comment

Originally posted by JaxTeller718 View Post
        Oh this sounds awesome :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Sorrowthief View Post
          "Like a Bridge UNDER troubled waters, I will lay me down" lalala
          Hahahahaha. I love that song.

Arrrgh now it's gonna be stuck in my head.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Sorrowthief View Post
          Anyone made a sunk boat prefab or just a boat? I got a quest Im making that take u to investigate a sunken ship/boat wreck. Was just asking before I spend the time to make it myself. Does not have to be underwater, I will place it where it needs to go. Thanks

I really hope this gets made. That's is going to be a great prefab!

Hmmm.... an underwater Temple. O.o

Comment

I will have this prefab was just seeing if it was already boat I could use. My quest requires u to go diving and it's deep so scuba and sunken boat prefab it will be.

Lol I wrote Jax last night on steam and said " Damn it Jax now that song is going to be stuck in my head as I'm going to bed". Great song though

Comment

...how big?

Comment

Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
                ...how big?
                Um kinda like a science vessel. The ones that drop the mini subs. Big enough to swim thru and check out a few rooms but not giant

Comment

Hm. I just made a smaller one. Lemme know if y'all are interested. (Also, the new nav took over my building grounds! Grr!)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h9sbnp8kkv...29a14.zip?dl=0

Last edited by Guppycur; 04-05-2016, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Must say thats a nice boat guppy. Your name is perfect too lol.

Comment

Thanks!

...and tip, you know what you do NOT want to do? Change the air blocks to water and place it on land. I wanted to see the water run off the ship, I thought it would look cool, and I suppose it would but I capped out at 3 fps when doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
                        Thanks!

...and tip, you know what you do NOT want to do? Change the air blocks to water and place it on land. I wanted to see the water run off the ship, I thought it would look cool, and I suppose it would but I capped out at 3 fps when doing it.
                        That looks great man can I use it, get the file plz

Building spot in Navz? U must be talking about that long stretch of flat ground in the plains? I use that too and yes it sucks it's gone
                        Last edited by Sorrowthief; 04-05-2016, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Yes to the building spot and I'll post the file when I get back to my PC.

Comment

Nice work Guppy, what's the size on that one?

Comment

25X25 maybe 10 high?

Comment

Working...
                              X