The Village

stallionsden

Back Story

Before the dead rose, before the world stopped, back when civilization was how we once knew. There was a Village - Oldies Retirement Village. Where the elderly went to see out there last few years and enjoy the simple life... a peaceful looking serenity and a promise of comfort.

OR SO IT SEEMED

For they all were deceived, hidden was a secret, a deep dark secret that was well guarded for whom ever entered never exited ever again.

Those whom grew suspicious their pleas fell on deaf ears, their cries for help went ignored. The government turned a blind eye. The police refused to investigate and those whom dared attempt access met the same fate as their beloved.

What horror was to be found no one saw coming. The world knew dead as dead, they never thought the dead would rise.

What evil bore fruit within The Village Walls. For the dead did not stay dead within, they rose and they became uncontrolled.

Was this how the world ended. Was this place the reason behind the demise of the human race. What experiments did these walls keep. What occurred within no one knows. For those whom have dared have never been seen again.

Do you dare enter - THE VILLAGE

Video done by - Eihwaz

DOWNLOAD

RWGMIXER - <prefab name="TheVillage" max_count="1" /> PLACE WHERE YOU LIKE AS IT SPAWNS IN CITIES TO

5EE6D5E727E4C5CB9AF642FF7FA9E8B7F5E76AA1

CD40ECA355F326EE452045A00B167343E46A2323

F489C3194655087FF2DA7DB72B5C34812EA68274

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|2048:1152&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C2048%3A1152&background-color=black

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|2048:1152&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C2048%3A1152&background-color=black

SUPER HUGE THANKS TO:

- SLAAN for doing the sleeper volumes for me and advice totally appreciated

- HAL - as always for his commands.

- PILLE - for his editor and giving us the ability to continue prefabbing :-).

and

EIHWAZ - for the awesome video tour

That looks pretty good, is that it spawning within the socket cities? impressive if it is, I had no idea they would take to such a large prefab.

Most likey yes. I was able to get the prison (200x200) to spawn in sockets.

Looking good stall! Good use of paint. :)

That looks pretty good, is that it spawning within the socket cities? impressive if it is, I had no idea they would take to such a large prefab.

Yeh thats it in the city :-). Only depending which way it spawns the road dont meet the entrance lol. I have since added a 2 way lanes around the prefab also.

Could be a fun PvP arena too.

Yeh true lots a places to hide

- - - Updated - - -

Most likey yes. I was able to get the prison (200x200) to spawn in sockets.

Looking good stall! Good use of paint. :)

Thanks originally this started out for me to test the paint system out etc and then it built from that really lol.

- - - Updated - - -

awesome prefab mate

cant wait to walk through it

this one seems to be ur masterpiece bro ;)

Thanks def was one of my longest lol. Shame I didn't finish my international airport tho prior to me taking a long break from the game.

oooh yeh, I remember that...

Argh i had a copy of a15 in my pc lol yaaaayyyyyy. And was able to put my airport in. It was a shame i didnt export it before I left would a been easier haha.

But somehow i will get it out of a15 and into a16 altho i do not know how I have the region files with it in as originally was gonna use hals editor to put it all together as there is the main airport then there are the towers and the maintenence sheds and hangars i was gonna place. Still have it all tho

@stallionsden

Very nice prefab. I really like the anfractuosity and compactedness of the village and the narrow corridors, especially in combination with always running zombies.^^ It took me almost an hour to comb the area but I am still unsure what you're referring to here (ofc I could use cheats to find it out but that would be lame):

For they all were deceived, hidden was a secret, a deep dark secret that was well guarded for whom ever entered never exited ever again.

@stallionsden

Very nice prefab. I really like the anfractuosity and compactedness of the village and the narrow corridors, especially in combination with always running zombies.^^ It took me almost an hour to comb the area but I am still unsure what you're referring to here (ofc I could use cheats to find it out but that would be lame):

Have pmed you a clue

@stallionsden

And thanks. Glad you didnt use cheats. It would ruin the surprise :-). But you will like it when you find it (if hehe )

Eh stallionsden. Are you able to load The Village up into Pille's Editor version 0.3w 64bit version? Every time I try, it crashes Zombie.exe. 16gb of physical memory so I don't think that's the problem. Maybe my disk is too slow as I'm not running on an SSD or better drive? Dunno. Just wondering if you're able to load the prefab with the latest editor version.

Eh stallionsden. Are you able to load The Village up into Pille's Editor version 0.3w 64bit version? Every time I try, it crashes Zombie.exe. 16gb of physical memory so I don't think that's the problem. Maybe my disk is too slow as I'm not running on an SSD or better drive? Dunno. Just wondering if you're able to load the prefab with the latest editor version.

Yes i have been able to load it up in pilles editor. Havent tried with latest version of pille editor tho

Archived