Medieval Tower

dcsobral

This is a primitive medieval tower -- not a castle, nor even a keep, just a tower, and with some deliberate choices to make it truly medieval, so to speak. :) It's biggest feature is that it looks truly round. If you are thinking of building a Castle -- keep, walls, gatehouse, towers and moat, this could be a great template for the towers.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n5g37mr57tl6zf0/xcostum_medieval_tower.zip?dl=0

Alpha_16.4_2018-01-14_07-37-18.thumb.jpg.bb0231c064f24c097bd24773bd0a800d.jpg

I've made a few changes to it. I placed a couple of wedge stairs above the headboard in the main room, as a storage of sorts, and I've replaced the cobblestone arrow slit "crapper" in the basement with a wood one. I also recalled that chests are actually in character, and I plan to put some around, but I haven't done that part yet. I haven't updated the download, though -- I'll do that after I place the chests, probably this next weekend.

Duplicate plea? What, join medieval? Right now, I have no time for anything. ♥♥♥♥'s happening in my life. But I really want to see what the assets there can do for this tower! I also really want to work on a bigger one -- a copy of a real life castle.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived