Medieval Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medieval Tower

This is a primitive medieval tower -- not a castle, nor even a keep, just a tower, and with some deliberate choices to make it truly medieval, so to speak. It's biggest feature is that it looks truly round. If you are thinking of building a Castle -- keep, walls, gatehouse, towers and moat, this could be a great template for the towers.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n5g37mr57t...tower.zip?dl=0

Alpha_16.4_2018-01-14_07-37-18.jpg
    Last edited by dcsobral; 02-27-2018, 05:04 AM. Reason: Updated link

Thanks!

Comment

I just brought that in...

um... that's frikken' impressive. I have guys making custom rounded blocks just for this purpose, and yours is pretty damn close.

Comment

I've made a few changes to it. I placed a couple of wedge stairs above the headboard in the main room, as a storage of sorts, and I've replaced the cobblestone arrow slit "crapper" in the basement with a wood one. I also recalled that chests are actually in character, and I plan to put some around, but I haven't done that part yet. I haven't updated the download, though -- I'll do that after I place the chests, probably this next weekend.

Comment

You should hop on and build more medieval stuff for the mod... =)

Comment

Hey dcsobral,

Ive made small preview about your "Medieval Tower" with a funny side story.
            If you like it, I would be glad if you relink it in your mainpost

keep going with ya nice work!

Comment

It's bigger than it looks from the outside. Nice prefab!

Comment

The interior design is well thought out. Thanks for making a video tour Eihwaz.

Comment

duplicate plea
                  Last edited by Guppycur; 01-22-2018, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Duplicate plea? What, join medieval? Right now, I have no time for anything. ♥♥♥♥'s happening in my life. But I really want to see what the assets there can do for this tower! I also really want to work on a bigger one -- a copy of a real life castle.

Comment

Aw, well I hope your real life ♥♥♥♥ gets sorted homie, and not just because I'm in need of prefabbers. =)

-gup

Comment

This has been updated.

Comment

Working...
                        X