Loot Crate

dhlmaster

This was a quick and fun prefab, but it may be a bit OP for serious play. It consists of a small room that is filled with Hidden Stash boxes. These have some of the best loot in the game. I would suggest setting it up in your rwgmixer.xml to be something that has a lower spawn chance than other POIs.

Download here:

http://imadeyoursite.com/7days/prefabs/00_lootcrate01.zip

lootcrate.jpg.760a82513a4757ff2bfec9a98e7b1647.jpg

You could do 1 of 2 things, Decrease the loot & have it as a common spawn which is building that can spawn anywhere on map without a road leading to it or you could add it to the superrare part of the mixer file ...

When I say decrease the loot I mean to a single box, That way a person could use as a temp base while grinding at the start but also have a small chance of selling loot to buy pistol or similar :)

Less would be good for actual gameplay. This was just a fun project for me to try making a prefab. If I remember correctly, it has 36 Hidden Stash boxes, which was way too much. When I spawned it into my game, I found it on day 1 and basically got completely outfitted and had a giant payday when I hit the trader.

My Misses made her 1st prefab called Shake that looty, That in itself is like yours lol... Shes stuffed 1 hole room full of boxes, So many that you need to destroy them as you go...

Sounds like fun! I left mine with just enough room to maneuver around, so you don't need to destroy any. Only because I hate destroying containers that could spawn more loot in the future... even though I rarely come back to loot the same building. I guess that if I were playing competitively, then I wouldn't want to leave things for other people to find later.

Archived