Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent! Thanks for your help.

Comment

few known errors, certain prefabs wrong y value, need to fix on case by case basis, if anyone could list incorrect prefab y values, i can fix, sorry, new job coding, and little free time

Comment

Incorrect POI value fix for xcostum_spanish_mission(by_The_Cure) applied & uploaded (same links as before).

backdownhipi's McTaco list updated (Compo 38+ prefabs only) [Click Here]
        Damocles's NitroGen v0.352 prefablist + Mctaco Compo 38+ (Updated) [Click Here]

Code:
        xcostum_spanish_mission(by_The_Cure),ANY,0,-1,80,144,24,alone
          To
        xcostum_spanish_mission(by_The_Cure),ANY,0,-1,80,24,144,alone

Comment

Fixed a slightly-big bug in backdownhipi's McTaco Compo-pack List.

All of the Y (height) and Z values were reversed (now fixed).
          This would have led to the overlapping of some POIs & potential POI overhangs on slopes/cliffs.

backdownhipi's McTaco list updated (Compo 38+ prefabs only) [Click Here]
          Damocles's NitroGen v0.355 prefablist + Mctaco Compo 38+ (Updated) [Click Here]

Comment

Hello, and thanks for this!

I don't know the values, and I don't even know which building it is, but someone here might be able to help pinpoint which structure I'm describing. There is a house that must have some sort of water feature inside (there's water flowing through the wreckage) and a couple of the munitions crates placed around it (they are floating in midair now) that seems like it's set wrong. Every time I encounter it, it looks like it has collapsed, so i think it might have the wrong placement. I tried a new map and did a full render pass of the map before I went exploring (using visitmap) to make sure it wasn't just weird physics/loading issues, and it was still collapsed. I don't think it's wrecked by design, due to the floating stuff left over (:

I did have a problem with the spiral library collapsing when I approached, but I'm hoping the visitmap stuff fixed that...haven't found one in my new map to find out (;

Comment

Does this work now for a18 the latest version? and which link should i use to get compopack in nitrogen? Btw love nitrogen. but now that i use compopack had to go back to regular rwg, but really want to use nitrogen, please advice

Comment

fairly certain this is in nitrogen itself already

Comment

Originally posted by Jardj View Post
                  Does this work now for a18 the latest version? and which link should i use to get compopack in nitrogen? Btw love nitrogen. but now that i use compopack had to go back to regular rwg, but really want to use nitrogen, please advice
                  Originally posted by stallionsden View Post
                  fairly certain this is in nitrogen itself already
                  Compopack39 comes with Nitrogen but I uploaded a list for CompoPack40.

It's in the NitroGen thread: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...=1#post1061251

Comment

I've been using compopack 40 for a few days and am not seeing any issues.

Comment

Working...
                    X