Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderators, why unSticky this thread ?

Comment

Too many stickies, so now there's a master list.

Comment

A18 switched to Unity 2019.
        Will You add Unity 2019 support for us when the A18 comes out ?

Comment

Define unity support?

...I'd guess about as much as there is now...

Comment

pfft.... i thought the new number of the year meant something new...
            good! less change means less work

Comment

Unity 2019.1 support looks good so far, the file format changes are minor. I'll try to get it released soon.

Comment

Good news! Thank You!
                Good to see(read) You again!

Comment

is there a simple command to extract all the files and keep the file tree intact.. ie sound/models/ etc..

me

Comment

is there a easy way to convert raw files (.dat) from Unity version 5.6.4 to 2017.4.18
                    like batch job? cuz i have a lot of .dat files to fix :'(

Comment

Created an account to thank you DerPopo for this tool. I'm having a lot of fun poking around. I could use some documentation, maybe a readme file that goes over how to handle monobehaviors and animations.

Comment

Hallo, is there any way to make a mod that modifies multiple bundles at once? Or failing that, at least a way to run the .exe mods without clicking through the UI? I have a mod that affects 23 unity3d files, so I ended up with 23 different mod files, and I get kind of tired re-applying them all each time the game is patched. :P

Thanks friends. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Berzee View Post
                          Hallo, is there any way to make a mod that modifies multiple bundles at once? Or failing that, at least a way to run the .exe mods without clicking through the UI? I have a mod that affects 23 unity3d files, so I ended up with 23 different mod files, and I get kind of tired re-applying them all each time the game is patched. :P

Thanks friends. ^_^
                          I do not know the answer to your question, but if no one answers you for a long time - look at the whole thread, such questions have already been, perhaps you will find the answer.

Comment

2.2stablec is out with 2018.4 and 2019.1 support, along with an updated API.

Originally posted by Berzee View Post

Thanks friends. ^_^
                            You can create mod installer packages for the different bundles and finally create a standalone installer for all bundles using Import Package.

Comment

Thanks for the Update!!!

Comment

Hi DerPopo!

Thanks for your work on UABE. I've found it very useful.

Is is possible to keep GameObjects intact instead of exporting just the files it contains?
                                Maybe like exporting them to a .unity3d package instead of raw files.

Or is the only option to piece the files back together in unity?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X