Unity Assets Bundle Extractor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by n2n1 View Post
    You first need to determine where the problem is - then look for a solution.
    I find it very difficult to get the right information from you, and you probably think the same about me
    dont worry dude ..thanks anyways .. the problem is is difficult to explain ...more if my english is bad ....but another way is if you download the game and you try to mod textures then you can see the problem in first plane but ..you are doing a lot know trying to understand and help me ...

Comment

Hi,

I was able to run the extractor, and just downloaded the latest Unity free version. When I try to import extracted assets in Unity, it tells me the file uses a newer version and serialization format are not compatible. I am new to Unity.

Any idea ? Thank you !

Comment

I'm new to this so excuse my stupidity (I also don't know how active this thread is) but is there any plugins to extract material's into tga's like with textures? Thank you for this tool btw I have no idea what I'm doing but it's worked really well for me

Comment

Hmmm.... but during extraction, you can choose between two formats - png or tga ...

Comment

I'm trying to mod a game (injecting VR), and to do that I need to edit globalgamemanagers and inject the supported VR devices in there. I would like to be able to do that through my own code. It seems like UABE is the only tool for that, and it isn't open source. I have no idea where to start with this.

Is there any chance the source code for UABE could become available? Or that I could get a hint on how to edit this globalgamemanagers file myself?

Comment

Hello.
              Sorry for my bad English.
              Thank you for your software.
              I added a new asset but I don't know how to add the container I'm just an amateur.
              Help me please.
              Thank you so much!

Comment

I didn't quite understand what it means to "add a container".
                Note that UABE only edits and extracts ready-made assets.
                You can only add an element (such as a texture or a new entry similar to those that already exist.
                (perhaps the author will correct if I use the terminology incorrectly)

What exactly do you mean by "container"?
                Last edited by n2n1; 3 days ago.

Comment

I didn't quite understand what it means to "add a container".
                  Note that UABE only edits and extracts ready-made assets.
                  You can only add an element (such as a texture or a new entry similar to those that already exist.
                  (perhaps the author will correct if I use the terminology incorrectly)

What exactly do you mean by "container"?
                  Thank you so much!
                  I can overwrite an exist entry, but I don't know how to duplicate an exist entry to a new entry, or add a new entry (I used the button "add" but the field "container" was null).
                  Last edited by htlinh90; 3 days ago. Reason: grammar

Comment

ahhh....things have changed a lot since I did this....
                    I added separate elements once, but now there are more options for this, but most likely i can't help...

But still - where is this container in the screenshot?

I probably don't even know what a container is now. What exactly do you want to add ? text, texture, sound? or is this "container" a set of files?

Comment

ahhh....things have changed a lot since I did this....
                      I added separate elements once, but now there are more options for this, but most likely i can't help...

But still - where is this container in the screenshot?

I probably don't even know what a container is now. What exactly do you want to add ? text, texture, sound? or is this "container" a set of files?
                      I'm trying to duplicate an exist entry, in this case, the file type is AnimationClip (0x0000004A) (I'm trying to export raw an exist entry, add a new blank entry then import raw)

The "Container" is the second column.

I1gJ4jo.png

Comment

Yes it's possible - I did it, I don't remember how ....if I remember, I will update the post.
                        I remember that it's not very obvious but it's definitely doable.

UPD:
                        Yes, here, in this thread, there is an answer to this question:
                        https://forums.7daystodie.com/forum/...523#post916523

it seems that earlier this was due to the fact that this path was stored in another asset , and some operations had to be done through it.

Comment

Yes it's possible - I did it, I don't remember how ....if I remember, I will update the post.
                          I remember that it's not very obvious but it's definitely doable.

UPD:
                          Yes, here, in this thread, there is an answer to this question:
                          https://forums.7daystodie.com/forum/...523#post916523

it seems that earlier this was due to the fact that this path was stored in another asset , and some operations had to be done through it.
                          Great! Thank you very much! It works!

Comment

Working...
                          X