Navezgane revealed Map

Curbolt

Thanks a lot, saved me some time too.

Anyone know why there is those two large square areas to bottom left and bottom right? they look like they are town ready... but no town :/

EDIT: Large flat build area's maybe?!?

Thanks a lot, saved me some time too.

Anyone know why there is those two large square areas to bottom left and bottom right? they look like they are town ready... but no town :/

EDIT: Large flat build area's maybe?!?

The Future will tell us, maybe Radiation Zone or something like that.

Can you create a dynamic web map that would start blank, but then will read the prefabs.xml file and add the prefab .png's (complete with popup name and screenshot) to the map based on that?

(I kid, I kid, but that would be a cool project, and would account for Naveshatten and NavesGuppy (soon™) mods)

- - - Updated - - -

Yet to explore navezgane since A9 >.< but after taking a look at this I'm gonna make some time to check it out for sure!

It's actually not THAT great; about 20% is radzone, so all they really added was some space to the west. It's obvious they plan to make use of the radzone though, so it's still a wip.

• 1 month later...

Hi Curbolt,

I'm an admin for the 7dtd wiki (my username there is GrayBeard_Actual)

I just came across this map on the wiki and saw a comment on it that I assume is from you. Does the wiki have your permission to use the image? If not, I will remove it completely.

If the comment regarding credit for the image creator is from you I see no problem including the credit statement on the file page but I hope you understand that each time the image file is transcluded in an article, credit won't be included unless the editor does so manually.

Also, the image we have on the wiki is only a thumbnail at 120 × 115 pixels. The full-size map would be useful if you could upload your latest using this link

I've also posted on the user account on the wiki to ensure you get the message (if both accounts are indeed yours).

Let me know how I can help.

mcwresearch/GrayBeard_Actual

Edited by mcwresearch
typo (see edit history)

Hi Curbolt,

I'm an admin for the 7dtd wiki (my username there is GrayBeard_Actual)

I just came across this map on the wiki and saw a comment on it that I assume is from you. Does the wiki have your permission to use the image? If not, I will remove it completely.

If the comment regarding credit for the image creator is from you I see no problem including the credit statement on the file page but I hope you understand that each time the image file is transcluded in an article, credit won't be included unless the editor does so manually.

Also, the image we have on the wiki is only a thumbnail at 120 × 115 pixels. The full-size map would be useful if you could upload your latest using this link

I've also posted on the user account on the wiki to ensure you get the message (if both accounts are indeed yours).

Let me know how I can help.

mcwresearch/GrayBeard_Actual

The comment on the wiki is not from me, but a user that used the old map there changed it. It can be left like it is, since it links to this forum. But it would be nice if you could delete the old maps.

• xyth unpinned this topic