(SDX) Lucille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(SDX) Lucille

"The Lucille became widespread after a zombie slayer by the name of Negan popularized the concept of a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire."

Lucille-Baseball-Bat-Walking-Dead-01.jpg

This mod was made from this request thread. I've decided to appease The Walking Dead fans a little bit with a small, flexible mod that adds this little beast. I was detailist enough to give the roughly correct amount of wrappings of the wire.

The mod is 100% vanilla-friendly. Lucille is a mid-way between a barbed club and a spiked club. It takes Forged Steel, instead of Forged Iron, to be made. Being more difficult to be crafted, it has more range than all clubs, but increased stamina cost, which will tire you faster if you go wild with it. Damage, durability and general stats are less affected by quality than other clubs, but maximum values are lower than a top-grade club; a top-quality barbed club will deal more damage than a top-quality Lucille.

Lucille has it's own sounds. When you swing it, it sounds like you're swinging a bat. When you hit a zombie with it, it sounds like you're hitting something with a bat. This adds immersion to a very simple mod.

Last but not least, Lucille deals most damage when aimed to head. It has a x6 multiplier to head strikes, but lower damage total, so it's ineffective when aiming at the body.

Those who are waiting for my bigger mod to be released will see the same dedication and commitment to detail applied to several hundred new weapons, workshops, new zombies and much more.

Download link:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...67608082771571
    Last edited by Razzoriel; 11-28-2016, 11:13 PM.

This made my day lol, man i love it. I LOVED the season finale too, negan is going to be awesome addition to the show i think. Thanks for putting in the work to bring this thing to life, loving it in my game!

Comment

Originally posted by lastmemory318 View Post
      This made my day lol, man i love it. I LOVED the season finale too, negan is going to be awesome addition to the show i think. Thanks for putting in the work to bring this thing to life, loving it in my game!
      No problems, glad you liked it!

Comment

Awww man, the mod is gone!

Comment

Originally posted by Kelefane View Post
          Awww man, the mod is gone!
          As explained before to other person (not sure if it was you or not), this mod will be updated as soon as SDX is once again compatible with the latest version of the game.

Comment

Link drop

The link comes bad,cant dowload it.

Comment

Originally posted by nek0k View Post
              The link comes bad,cant dowload it.
              Updating it. Check it out tomorrow.

Comment

Nice

Originally posted by Razzoriel View Post
                Updating it. Check it out tomorrow.
                Okay Thanks.

Comment

Nice

Okay thankss

Comment

Link updated.

Comment

Lucille SDX 0.7.0 ready or not yet?

Comment

It is. Bump up SDX 0.7.0 and give it a run.

Comment

sorry!
                          Last edited by Grumbul; 01-02-2017, 07:27 AM.

Comment

When I download this it says it contains a virus or malware. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Spider View Post
                              When I download this it says it contains a virus or malware. Any suggestions?

Works fine with new SDX no virus here, your pc might be infected. Clean when i downloaded it. Works flawlessly.

Comment

Working...
                              X