Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drbrenobr View Post
    Hello,
    My brother is having issues to run mod launcher or download the DF mod. This is the issue when him open the launcher:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]31344[/ATTACH]

And this is the log trying to download the mod:
    https://pastebin.com/RR6GW8Sd

Thanks
    It looks like your brother tried to repair the installation of Mod Launcher. I suggest him to uninstall and install Mod Launcher again.

Comment

Originally posted by sphereii View Post
      How is he trying to set it up? Is he selecting it from the list provided, or using an Open URL feature?
      Before he was trying to select it from the list provided and was unable to download the mod (darkness fall) because of this issue: https://pastebin.com/RR6GW8Sd

I send the mod zipped to him and after that, he got the issue from the picture above...

I tried to clone the mod using GitHub desktop and was failing too.

Comment

Before he was trying to select it from the list provided and was unable to download the mod (darkness fall) because of this issue: https://pastebin.com/RR6GW8Sd

I send the mod zipped to him and after that, he got the issue from the picture above...

I tried to clone the mod using GitHub desktop and was failing too.
        The errors in the log file are just trying to read from the RSS feed. There's no error for the failure in download. Does it just take a long time, or does it throw an error?

Comment

He did wait ~4 hours ....

Comment

He did wait ~4 hours ....
            Is Enable SSL on? Sometimes that helps. If it's on, try to turn it off, and see. Seems like there's a connection issue between his computer, ISP and GitLab.

Comment

He's trying download but is getting this:

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Download links: https://gitlab.com/KhaineGB/darknessfallsa18client.git
              INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Updated TreeView Mods
              INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Checking for Downloads.
              INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Waiting for Background Process to complete: Deleting existing mods...
              INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Background Process completed: Deleting existing mods...
              INFO 6 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Attempting to download: https://gitlab.com/KhaineGB/darknessfallsa18client.git
              INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Waiting for Background Process to complete: Refreshing Mods for Darkness Falls
              INFO 6 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Warning: Download attempt failed. Will retry...
              INFO 6 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - LibGit2Sharp.LibGit2SharpException: There is no tracking information for the current branch.
              em LibGit2Sharp.Commands.Pull(Repository repository, Signature merger, PullOptions options)
              em _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.bgWorker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) na C:\Users\Jeff\Documents\GitHub\7D2DModLauncher\7D2 DLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher.cs:linha 2745
              INFO 6 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Attempting to download: https://gitlab.com/KhaineGB/darknessfallsa18client.git

Comment

He's trying download but is getting this:
                Has he tried to Delete Downloads, and try again?

Comment

I'm having related issues. Trying to play Darkness Falls, but Mod Launcher keep restarting clone process from start.

Spoiler: 

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - ==================================================
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Logo: https://i.imgur.com/4kjLtAE.jpg
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Could not process RSS feed: System.ArgumentException: The string was not recognized as a valid Uri.
                  Parameter name: inputUri
                  at System.Xml.XmlReaderSettings.CreateReader(String inputUri, XmlParserContext inputContext)
                  at System.Xml.XmlReader.Create(String inputUri)
                  at _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.UpdateRSSFeed(String strRSSFeed) in C:\Users\Jeff\Documents\GitHub\7D2DModLauncher\7D2 DLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher.cs:line 4531
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Download links: https://gitlab.com/KhaineGB/dfexperimentala18client.git
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Waiting for Background Process to complete: Deleting existing mods...
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Background Process completed: Deleting existing mods...
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Waiting for Background Process to complete: Refreshing Mods for DF Experimental
                  INFO 6 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Attempting to download: https://gitlab.com/KhaineGB/dfexperimentala18client.git
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Background Process completed: Refreshing Mods for DF Experimental
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Checking for DMT...
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Scanning for Harmony
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7DaystoDieMods\Al pha18\Darkness_Falls\DF_Experimental\Mods\0-SphereIICore\Harmony
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7DaystoDieMods\Al pha18\Darkness_Falls\DF_Experimental\Mods\10 Slot Toolbelt\Harmony
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7DaystoDieMods\Al pha18\Darkness_Falls\DF_Experimental\Mods\Darkness Falls\Harmony
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7DaystoDieMods\Al pha18\Darkness_Falls\DF_Experimental\Mods\Spawn Entity Patch\Harmony
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7DaystoDieMods\Al pha18\Darkness_Falls\DF_Experimental\Mods\StaminaF loattoInt\Harmony
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7DaystoDieMods\Al pha18\Darkness_Falls\DF_Experimental\Mods\Zombie Fall Damage\Harmony
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Scanning for Scripts
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7DaystoDieMods\Al pha18\Darkness_Falls\DF_Experimental\Mods\0-SphereIICore\Scripts
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Scanning for PatchScripts
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7DaystoDieMods\Al pha18\Darkness_Falls\DF_Experimental\Mods\0-SphereIICore\PatchScripts
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - DMT Scripts Detected.
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Downloading DMT...
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - SDX Downloaded. Checking SDX Dependencies.
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Starting SDX Launcher: F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7DaystoDieMods\Al pha18\Darkness_Falls\DF_Experimental\SDXRepos\DMTV iewer.exe /Silent /ScriptOnly /GameFolder ../ /ModFolder ../Mods /EnableAllMods
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Starting: F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7DaystoDieMods\Al pha18\Darkness_Falls\DF_Experimental\SDXRepos\DMTV iewer.exe /Silent /ScriptOnly /GameFolder ../ /ModFolder ../Mods /EnableAllMods
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - 0|Parsing arguments
                  0|Build error: Name cannot begin with the '<' character, hexadecimal value 0x3C. Line 7, position 2.

0|Build error: Name cannot begin with the '<' character, hexadecimal value 0x3C. Line 7, position 2.

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - SDX Exit Code: -99
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Error Compiling SDX:
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain -
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Checking for DMT...
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Scanning for Harmony
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7DaystoDieMods\Al pha18\Darkness_Falls\DF_Experimental\Mods\0-SphereIICore\Harmony
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7DaystoDieMods\Al pha18\Darkness_Falls\DF_Experimental\Mods\10 Slot Toolbelt\Harmony
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7DaystoDieMods\Al pha18\Darkness_Falls\DF_Experimental\Mods\Darkness Falls\Harmony
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7DaystoDieMods\Al pha18\Darkness_Falls\DF_Experimental\Mods\Spawn Entity Patch\Harmony
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7DaystoDieMods\Al pha18\Darkness_Falls\DF_Experimental\Mods\StaminaF loattoInt\Harmony
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7DaystoDieMods\Al pha18\Darkness_Falls\DF_Experimental\Mods\Zombie Fall Damage\Harmony
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Scanning for Scripts
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7DaystoDieMods\Al pha18\Darkness_Falls\DF_Experimental\Mods\0-SphereIICore\Scripts
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Scanning for PatchScripts
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7DaystoDieMods\Al pha18\Darkness_Falls\DF_Experimental\Mods\0-SphereIICore\PatchScripts
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - DMT Scripts Detected.
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Downloading DMT...
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - SDX Downloaded. Checking SDX Dependencies.
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Starting SDX Launcher: F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7DaystoDieMods\Al pha18\Darkness_Falls\DF_Experimental\SDXRepos\DMTV iewer.exe /Silent /ScriptOnly /GameFolder ../ /ModFolder ../Mods /EnableAllMods
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Starting: F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7DaystoDieMods\Al pha18\Darkness_Falls\DF_Experimental\SDXRepos\DMTV iewer.exe /Silent /ScriptOnly /GameFolder ../ /ModFolder ../Mods /EnableAllMods

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Error Compiling SDX:
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Waiting for Background Process to complete: Refreshing Mods for DF Experimental
                  INFO 4 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Attempting to download: https://gitlab.com/KhaineGB/dfexperimentala18client.git
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Is Network deployed? False
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Current Mod Launcher Version: 2.1.13.23282
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Attempting to download Database from Primary
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Primary Download Site failed: System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out
                  at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName)
                  at _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.DownloadNewDatabase() in C:\Users\Jeff\Documents\GitHub\7D2DModLauncher\7D2 DLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher.cs:line 229
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Trying Mirror...

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - ==================================================
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - New Start - 2020/02/13 06:40:05
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Checking Steam Path: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading c:/program files (x86)/steam\Config\config.vdf file for alternate Steam files
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Setting up Default View
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Udating Remote Server list
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Remote Server:
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Done reading remote server list.
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Updating TreeView Mods
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Logo: System.Drawing.Bitmap
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - AutoUpdater
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - AutoUpdaterDotNET.UpdateInfoEventArgs
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Updating TreeView Mods
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Logo: System.Drawing.Bitmap
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Listing Available Mods...
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Setting Default Logo
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Logo: https://i.imgur.com/4kjLtAE.jpg
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Could not process RSS feed: System.ArgumentException: The string was not recognized as a valid Uri.
                  Parameter name: inputUri
                  at System.Xml.XmlReaderSettings.CreateReader(String inputUri, XmlParserContext inputContext)
                  at System.Xml.XmlReader.Create(String inputUri)
                  at _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.UpdateRSSFeed(String strRSSFeed) in C:\Users\Jeff\Documents\GitHub\7D2DModLauncher\7D2 DLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher.cs:line 4531
                  INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Download links: https://gitlab.com/KhaineGB/dfexperimentala18client.git

Comment

Are you running any other modlets?

One of the XMLs in your mods folder is malformed.@we

Comment

Are you running any other modlets?

One of the XMLs in your mods folder is malformed.@we
                      I am running vehicle respawn, find bicycle in dumpster mods..., but must have been some weird corruption of files during download. I manually updated DMT, although I doubt that had anything to do with it, after doing another fresh install, and this time it worked. Still with those modlets in. So nothing changed, just done it a 4th time and now it worked.

Reason I think it might have been with the download, is the previous 3 times there were interrupts when network went down. Las time it done the DL in one go.

Comment

I've been playing Darkness Falls (7d2d 18.3 & DF 2.5 currently) via the launcher with no issues. I probably installed this 7D2D folder via the steam launcher set to default stable and then used the mod launcher to copy it from the steam directory.

I wanted to play a bit of Ravenhearst 6.2.x.x and so I went to download a fresh copy of 18.2 via the mod launcher on the ravenhearst tab. It downloads fine but when it gets to about 79% I get a small box with an error message "The system cannot find the specified file". It pops up a second box with the same error. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

Should I be using the steam client to install my desired version and then copy it?

edit: so I ended up just using steam again to get the current ver and let the mod launcher copy it instead of direct download in the launcher
                        Last edited by belowzeros; 02-16-2020, 02:33 AM.

Comment

For some reason the Mod launcher wont finish the download of Darkness falls.
                          I tried waiting for 7 hours and nothing changed. Also tried reinstalling with nothing changing.
                          When i dowload the mod from gitlab manualy it takes only one hour.
                          File log: https://pastebin.com/QwNPXABM

Comment

Originally posted by Assisen View Post
                            For some reason the Mod launcher wont finish the download of Darkness falls.
                            I tried waiting for 7 hours and nothing changed. Also tried reinstalling with nothing changing.
                            When i dowload the mod from gitlab manualy it takes only one hour.
                            File log: https://pastebin.com/QwNPXABM
                            Any kind of anti-virus or extra firewall software that might be interfering with it?

Comment

Any kind of anti-virus or extra firewall software that might be interfering with it?
                              No my Anti Virus and Firewall allowed the download.

Comment

EDIT: Working now.

Hi Sphere. Popup error message on opening Mod Launcher, then waits 2-3 minutes and launcher finally opens:

nMro6ww.png
                                Also, I can no longer select a version to download directly from Steam, the box is empty. Under launcher version, it also says that "DATABASE IS NOT FOUND". Image Link.

Log - https://pastebin.com/bvd262Db
                                Last edited by SMiThaYe; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X