[Mod] Powered Automatic Door

three08

Powered Automatic Door - A16

A powered version of my automatic door. Opens automatically for the owner if secure or for anyone if its non-secure. Works while ridding minibikes. Downgrades to non secure if broken but the power will disconnect. Works with switches, timers and all the other powered stuff.

Release Notes:

• It needs to be reconnected after downgrading.
  • The only place it can be broken from is the frame. (or anywhere else you see the power icon)
  • The door triggers sometimes fire twice, if they get stuck open just walk into the trigger again.
  • I'm still learning about the power system so expect an update or 2 as I get it all worked out.

Download Link v1.0

Click here for instructions on setting up SDX for Alpha 16

Demo:

[video=youtube_share;yd0LpUfqvv8]

Demo from the non-powered version:

[video=youtube_share;B3MXuxnauCs]

Very cool!. So is SDX working with A16? Does it need any internal code fixes to get it to run on 16?

Sorry, wrote this a few hours back and forgot to click submit.

Its working as long as the mod your installing is updated and after you build, you will need to replace the new xui folders with the original un modded ones since SDX doesn't find the new folder yet. Set up is the same as it always was just start with a clean install. And if you get an error about a mods.dll there's a blank mods.dll posted in the sdx7 thread you can copy in to do your backup.

I'm working on a new door class that uses power for all the doors. I've got it working with the jail door, so soon you'll be able to do this with any door. It stays open when powered and closes when not powered.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Powered Automatic Door - A16

A powered version of my automatic door. Opens automatically for the owner if secure or for anyone if its non-secure. Works while ridding minibikes. Downgrades to non secure if broken but the power will disconnect. Works with switches, timers and all the other powered stuff.

Release Notes:

• It needs to be reconnected after downgrading.
  • The only place it can be broken from is the frame. (or anywhere else you see the power icon)
  • The door triggers sometimes fire twice, if they get stuck open just walk into the trigger again.
  • I'm still learning about the power system so expect an update or 2 as I get it all worked out.

Download Link v1.0

Click here for instructions on setting up SDX for Alpha 16

Demo:

[video=youtube_share;yd0LpUfqvv8]

Demo from the non-powered version:

[video=youtube_share;B3MXuxnauCs]

What's going on with the 17.4 version of this mod?

Archived