[MOD] A Better Life

sphereii

A Better Life

========

A Better Life mod adds more life to your world by decorating the floor of the lakes and seas with terrain decorations and a variety of fish, including sardines, clownfish, sting rays, barracuda and turtles. New fish-based recipes generously supplied by Clockwork Orange has add a new element to our underwater exploration desires.

The skies were not ignored either; Enter and explore a world with a variety of flying birds, including seaguls, eagles and butterflies.

Requires: Zombie transmogrifier and the Animation SDX Classes.

Asset Bundles and XML elements are already added. Fish and Birds use the new animation Mecanim class.

Available from the 7D2D SDX Tutorial Site: https://github.com/7D2DSDX/Mods

Ve8MPsyl.png

MOwpkjnl.png

• 3 weeks later...

Do the fish only spawn from the rusty cars? Cause I've ran into well walkers and I didn't see any rusty cars (in fact two of them were on land) but have only seen fish spawn from the cars.

Oh and the harvest event for the fish and birds I had to apply to each individual entity to get it working cause they don't seem to extend.

Also the treasure chest doesn't have a valid lootcontainer it points to lootcontainer 100 but that wasn't included in the mod.

Amazing work on this mod though I can't wait to see what you guys come up with next.

Do the fish only spawn from the rusty cars? Cause I've ran into well walkers and I didn't see any rusty cars (in fact two of them were on land) but have only seen fish spawn from the cars.

Oh and the harvest event for the fish and birds I had to apply to each individual entity to get it working cause they don't seem to extend.

Also the treasure chest doesn't have a valid lootcontainer it points to lootcontainer 100 but that wasn't included in the mod.

Amazing work on this mod though I can't wait to see what you guys come up with next.

Yes, fish only spawn from the cars as set, as it was taken from CNS. It's the Class property that determines, and you should be able to adjust it to any other block. The Well Walker may be spawning as part of the water biome spawn, but not sure.

Thanks for the extend tips. I'll adjust the base mod.

Treasure chest must be a product of its seperation of CNS. I'll look at that too.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived