Selling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling

so am i allowed so sell my game/account?

I'm going to assume not. It's not in the Forum Rules/Guidelines, however there will likely be a rule about selling accounts. (Forum Rules: http://7daystodie.com/forums/showthr...and-Guidelines)

Comment

You should check the TOS about it but I am pretty sure its against the rules.
      Anyway you won't be allowed to sell it here but you might sell it to a friend or something since theres a very small chance that it gets banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Berkan View Post
        You should check the TOS about it but I am pretty sure its against the rules.
        Anyway you won't be allowed to sell it here but you might sell it to a friend or something since theres a very small chance that it gets banned.
        I've looked through the Forum Rules and there is nothing in there and I don't even think there is a Terms Of Service on the forum or in-game.

Comment

whether it is or isn't allowed... the one thing you never do is ask about it as that puts the focus on you as interested in selling, lol

But seriously though, why would you (or anyone else) want to re-sell a game that isn't even finished yet? Or better yet, why did you buy an incomplete indie game with such high expectations? The only answer I can think of would be "I wasn't thinking at the time".

Comment

Originally posted by Laim View Post
            I've looked through the Forum Rules and there is nothing in there and I don't even think there is a Terms Of Service on the forum or in-game.
            Hmmm maybe when you bought the game you needed to accept the TOS? Not sure about it can't remember it.
            Maybe it stated there that you can't sell.
            They should link the TOS anyways on the main site.

Comment

I can't even bring myself to troll this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Koipe View Post
                so am i allowed so sell my game/account?
                Steam rules forbid to resell anything you buy on steam. You can get your account banned. But it seems there are many pages around doing exactly that. But I don't know about the consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by caderent View Post
                  Steam rules forbid to resell anything you buy on steam. You can get your account banned. But it seems there are many pages around doing exactly that. But I don't know about the consequences.
                  Bad necro, bro. I doubt he's coming back for the answer to his question 2 years later.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychodabble View Post
                    Bad necro, bro. I doubt he's coming back for the answer to his question 2 years later.
                    LMFAO

Comment

hahahahah bet he is kicking himself now! A13 rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by caderent View Post
                        OP was pre-steam. No longer relevant.

Originally posted by Psychodabble View Post
                        Curious necro for sure.

Comment

well, necros are the natural result of the repeated warnings to "use the search function before posting a new thread"

someone ACTUALLY follows the rule, sees a relevant conversation...and pipes in.

Comment

the warnings are not really to blame thou, you can still see the dates on search results

Comment

Originally posted by Limdood View Post
                              well, necros are the natural result of the repeated warnings to "use the search function before posting a new thread"

someone ACTUALLY follows the rule, sees a relevant conversation...and pipes in.
                              So you're saying that this dude wanted to tell somebody about Steam policy on reselling games, searched for that, found this thread, and responded? Sounds legit.

Comment

Working...
                              X