Forum Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Issue

Not sure if you have noticed this yet, but when a user registers they do not have a user picture on the forum, it is just a blank area. Since you are giving people the Backer Badges, I think you should have a default image so people always need an image so people can't just make the backer badge their Avatar.

I also think you should add a small line (<hr>) under the badge so you can see that the badge is not the avatar, just so people can't claim to be backers. Just a small suggestion, not a huge problem though.

Looks like with the reputation system in place, the Reputation marker appears between the backer badge and the avatar image (at least on posts & users where Avatar images show up).

Ouch, major necro, sorry. Forgot/Failed to check the date on the post after search results. My bad.

Anyway, was looking as I was curious why some Avatar's show and some don't.
    Last edited by Red Eagle LXIX; 02-09-2014, 07:19 AM. Reason: Sorry about the major necro. Failed to check date after search. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Eagle LXIX View Post
      Looks like with the reputation system in place, the Reputation marker appears between the backer badge and the avatar image (at least on posts & users where Avatar images show up).

Ouch, major necro, sorry. Forgot/Failed to check the date on the post after search results. My bad.

Anyway, was looking as I was curious why some Avatar's show and some don't.
      lol. Just to add to the OP, if you use the backer's badge as avatar, it shrinks down to avatar size... so it makes it obvious that the person is not a backer.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
        lol. Just to add to the OP, if you use the backer's badge as avatar, it shrinks down to avatar size... so it makes it obvious that the person is not a backer.
        Well, I did solve my problem. PEBKAC. I didn't notice that the Avatar and Profile images were different here. So I double-failed this one tonight.

Comment

Working...
        X