RTX 2060 owners?

Likely performs very similarly to a GTX 1070ti. Also this particular game is more per core CPU bound than anything else. So the focus should be on CPU, not GPU. When Ryzen Zen2 releases hopefully this months... my fps will likely jump up quite a bit even though I only have a GTX 1060.

I'm skipping this entire gen of graphics cards... they're all just way too overpriced and Ray Tracing is barely implemented right now due to hardware limitations.

Likely performs very similarly to a GTX 1070ti. Also this particular game is more per core CPU bound than anything else. So the focus should be on CPU, not GPU. When Ryzen Zen2 releases hopefully this months... my fps will likely jump up quite a bit even though I only have a GTX 1060.

I'm skipping this entire gen of graphics cards... they're all just way too overpriced and Ray Tracing is barely implemented right now due to hardware limitations.

^^ This.

It benchmarks right in between the 1070 and the 1070Ti. For the money, it's a complete waste. Especially since Ray Tracing will be supported on the 10-series cards soon anyway.

Thanks guys!

Tho I'd say 2060 is quite better than 1070ti. Anyway its better than my current 960 4gb :excitement:

New 1070ti+ gpus are too expensive, while used ones are tricky to buy idk. But new 2060 cost like 320 euros+ so.

I was thinking about 2070, but in this case I'd have to take a bit worst cpu+mobo and slower ram + pay 50e more :miserable:.

Guess it'll be easier to replace just gpu instead of all 3 parts after 2-3 years.

Archived