Blood moon not coming

KleinGuy

You should post it in the bug reporting thread that matches the version you are playing.

I've seen a few people post about this in the forum, but all that will happen from that is player feedback on how to get around it.

It's probably something they should look into.

• 2 weeks later...

...or simply try to work around being unprepared.

1. When i made mistakes in preparation and my "safety bridge" went down, i shifted attention to running around and trying to take down as many as i could until morning came.

2. When my defenses didn't last long enough (badly prepared), i tried escaping through my house, then the roof and back down on the ground. There are ways for zombies to get stuck in a house POI before they can get out again...

3. When i didn't have time to set up all the spikes and things, i simply crafted the remaining on the fly and put them up on the way towards me (through the POI). Gonna take at least a couple of them down before i have to run...

4. When things got worse and i didn't have a back up plan (or it went down as quickly as other things), i fought as much as i could and died...

There are many more solutions you can go through. Never tried resetting time myself.

Nicely said. Though, it is not really hard to be able to build some cobble structure to survive your first Horde. Might be different, if you are playing on higher diff than me (warrior), but then, why would you do that if you are not able to play as effective enough, you have to cheat?

Archived