Your A18 rng luck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your A18 rng luck?

Mine is so-so this game other than one major thing well 2.

Day 2: Found a minibike chassis schematic, and a workbench nearby my trader.

Day 4: Trader got the minibike handlebars in stock, cost me 3600 dukes but damn its worth it

Day 5: found a t4 Ak47. Got parts for my minibike and am now driving on a nice new minibike on Day 5. Damn thing is a gas Hog though. Crafted some iron tools, for some reason I thought they were locked behind a schematic/perk, but they aren't I could have made these on day 1. FML.

My best gear i found was a T3 pistol with over something like 34 base damage. Life saver for the Horde... Quite a lot wrenches (T1 and T2), 3 T1 AK47 and a double barrel T2 i think. Can't say there is abundance of loot, but i'm pretty satisfied with it all.

Seen also quite a lot of different items at a trader. The best was something for 40k, i think for the recipe to make a respec elixir. Apart from that some weapons, but everything out of my possibilities of gathering cash.

Comment

Iron tools require a point in Miner69er, which you probably had already and didn't notice.

As for RNG luck? I always measure it by the day I find my 2nd Beaker. Don't have any yet.

Mini-bike and Cycle have same top speed, so I usually skip it. No point burning all that Gas for a few more carry slots.
      Last edited by Ghostlight; 10-09-2019, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostlight View Post
        Iron tools require a point in Miner69er, which you probably had already and didn't notice.
        That would be it then, 3 of my first 4 skill points go into 1 str, 2 into miner 69'er. Then I try to get a cigar so str is 3 and I can get Miner 69'er 3.

Comment

Day 4 and I have workbench, bicycle, 3 forges, cementmixer but no mining helmet...
          and ofcource, T4 badongadong + exp magazine mod turret to keep my personal space clean. I love it!

Comment

Level 4 Iron Sledge hammer on day 2, Level 4 double barrel shotgun, wooden bow, iron knuckles, level3 stun baton, and 3 gold/silver nuggets on day 4. Plus several schematics and books.

Comment

Found M60 + AK on Day 3 with lots of Ammo and lucky loter lvl 1
              Day 4 scrap Turret lvl 3 and a water purifier for helmet mod
              Day 5 shotgun and ammo and a sharp blade mod for spears
              Day 6 Granate and 2 scrap Turrets also a light Mod for Helmet and a 2x scope

Comment

Jeep Chassis schematic on day 2. Bout burst out laughing.

Comment

1 point in lucky looter, and I've been finding yellow items before I can make them. Yellow Shovel, Pistol, AK and a junk Turret. Lots of other useful items too. Got lucky on a working stiff box and found nearly 50 repair kits.

Comment

RNGeesus is really sweet to some... I put 1 in Lucky Looter, but i'm still eager to find any T4 item...

Comment

Originally posted by Khulkhuum View Post
                      RNGeesus is really sweet to some... I put 1 in Lucky Looter, but i'm still eager to find any T4 item...
                      Your going to hate me, but I don't have any points in lucky looter or the lucky goggles. Got more important perks to get early game that I can't afford the points especially in a18.

My current build is: str 2, miner 69'er 2, fortitude 3, healing factor 2, agility 5, deep cuts 3. Just grabbed Advanced Engineering 1, I know I can get the forge schematic, but, I want that 20% faster craft speed it offers. I'm Lv 12.
                      Last edited by Scyris; 10-09-2019, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Got my first Auger in my 500+ hours of SP.

Capture.jpg

COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES!

Comment

Originally posted by Scyris View Post
                          Your going to hate me, but I don't have any points in lucky looter or the lucky goggles. Got more important perks to get early game that I can't afford the points especially in a18.

My current build is: str 2, miner 69'er 2, fortitude 3, healing factor 2, agility 5, deep cuts 3. Just grabbed Advanced Engineering 1, I know I can get the forge schematic, but, I want that 20% faster craft speed it offers. I'm Lv 12.
                          Nah, i'll be happy for your finds I have not done any serious looting, apart from a few POIs i visited. I still got at least half of that little town i ended up, not to mention visiting other towns nearby. Before that, i'll probably make a bicycle to ride with class :] Only recently crafted T2 Iron Pickaxe, so going a bit into mining.

Comment

From what Ive seen in lets plays, loot seems too generous

Comment

Originally posted by Kalarro View Post
                              From what Ive seen in lets plays, loot seems too generous
                              It kinda is, and its mainly because at the end of most poi's you have a reinforced chest or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X