Your A18 rng luck?

Scyris

Mine is so-so this game other than one major thing well 2.

Day 2: Found a minibike chassis schematic, and a workbench nearby my trader.

Day 4: Trader got the minibike handlebars in stock, cost me 3600 dukes but damn its worth it

Day 5: found a t4 Ak47. Got parts for my minibike and am now driving on a nice new minibike on Day 5. Damn thing is a gas Hog though. Crafted some iron tools, for some reason I thought they were locked behind a schematic/perk, but they aren't I could have made these on day 1. FML.

My best gear i found was a T3 pistol with over something like 34 base damage. Life saver for the Horde... Quite a lot wrenches (T1 and T2), 3 T1 AK47 and a double barrel T2 i think. Can't say there is abundance of loot, but i'm pretty satisfied with it all.

Seen also quite a lot of different items at a trader. The best was something for 40k, i think for the recipe to make a respec elixir. Apart from that some weapons, but everything out of my possibilities of gathering cash.

Iron tools require a point in Miner69er, which you probably had already and didn't notice.

As for RNG luck? I always measure it by the day I find my 2nd Beaker. Don't have any yet.

Mini-bike and Cycle have same top speed, so I usually skip it. No point burning all that Gas for a few more carry slots.

Iron tools require a point in Miner69er, which you probably had already and didn't notice.

That would be it then, 3 of my first 4 skill points go into 1 str, 2 into miner 69'er. Then I try to get a cigar so str is 3 and I can get Miner 69'er 3.

RNGeesus is really sweet to some... I put 1 in Lucky Looter, but i'm still eager to find any T4 item...

Your going to hate me, but I don't have any points in lucky looter or the lucky goggles. Got more important perks to get early game that I can't afford the points especially in a18.

My current build is: str 2, miner 69'er 2, fortitude 3, healing factor 2, agility 5, deep cuts 3. Just grabbed Advanced Engineering 1, I know I can get the forge schematic, but, I want that 20% faster craft speed it offers. I'm Lv 12.

Your going to hate me, but I don't have any points in lucky looter or the lucky goggles. Got more important perks to get early game that I can't afford the points especially in a18.

My current build is: str 2, miner 69'er 2, fortitude 3, healing factor 2, agility 5, deep cuts 3. Just grabbed Advanced Engineering 1, I know I can get the forge schematic, but, I want that 20% faster craft speed it offers. I'm Lv 12.

Nah, i'll be happy for your finds ;) I have not done any serious looting, apart from a few POIs i visited. I still got at least half of that little town i ended up, not to mention visiting other towns nearby. Before that, i'll probably make a bicycle to ride with class :] Only recently crafted T2 Iron Pickaxe, so going a bit into mining.

First 3 hours of game found an Ak, granades and a turret. But I did loot 3 good poi. The issue was that the poi wasn't that bad, the boobie trap was one of them and only had 6 zombies in it. I mean I like the random zombies where not every poi is full of zeds but maybe have some kind of system in place to where it knows how many zeds are spawn in and that can determine what loot is at the end? Idk maybe not but something as those chest have good loot and now it isn't that bad to loot the poi to get to them.

Something like: If a POI has lots of Zs, the chests will have more valuable loot, but having less Zs it will have worse loot?

I was a couple times discouraged by how little i got from various weapon/medical/food/ammo stashes, but can't argue with me being a low level player at the moment. Not to mention that there weren't that many dangerous enemies around.

Something like: If a POI has lots of Zs, the chests will have more valuable loot, but having less Zs it will have worse loot?

Yeah, just not sure if that is the right way to go or not if it can even be done. But 9 out 10 times you end up with something really good. It might just be better to link it up with game stage and then have it with more of a rare chance of getting a T3 or T4 so early. I haven't put nothing in lucky looter and not even on day 7 yet and have several T3 and T5 items. Idk something seems off to me and maybe it is just experimental and they haven't got around adjusting things yet.

Archived