So little zombies around I don't need to turn my brain on

Arden

It's so boring having so little zombies around compared to the previous update. More zombies in the zombie game would be really good. An option or slider to change the zombie spawn rate/amount would be really handy and add some challenge back into the world, along with an increased amount of roaming zombie hoards option, they're very fun and put some of your defenses to the test. Zombies feel more like stray cats than actual undead creatures who want to eat you.

Doing a COOP play through a few difficulties above default to hopefully increase zombie amount. It didn't do so.

Hmmm more zombies in a zombie game! My god! why didnt the not so much fun pimps anymore think of that one?

Zombies get scarcer with each update, its looking more like an isolation sim than anything else.

But thats just needless whining, who needs zombies in a zombie game?

Not us obviously!

I've gotten somewhat used to the lesser amounts in POIs, it kinda serves a purpose making it a tiny bit less predictable. If only there was a difficulty to the rare encounters, it could work.

The world does feel completely empty thou. Night time is a little better, but then they're so blind you can just crouch and avoid at will.

Here lately we have to go in search of zombies to kill. There aren't any wandering around the streets and all the buildings we've cleared aren't being repopulated by zombies anymore. I'm not quite sure if it is a change or what could be going on. I got a new set of steel knuckles from a trader quest and ran around for 10 minutes trying to find something to try them on. Finally just had to give up and log out for the day. I would love to see more wandering zombies in the form of singles and hordes.

Archived