No Tier 6 Crafting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

------
    The testing team painstakingly played build after build purposely playing as these archetypes and collecting XP earning data, recording and analyzing the results, and working with the game designers to re-balance. We believe the game now supports all the current play-styles.
    ------

In fact, only the looter can aim high

Even if the performance is slightly lower than Q5, the attack power increases by 10% with the MOD and other effects are also given. Use Q6 that can be installed more

Comment

Hi there,

For anyone interested I have uploaded mods that enable T6 crafting and also take RNG out. Higher tier items are automatically better.

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/492
      https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/491

Comment

Originally posted by Lia View Post
        Even if the performance is slightly lower than Q5, the attack power increases by 10% with the MOD and other effects are also given. Use Q6 that can be installed more
        Mod slots are also random, Q5 can have more slots then Q6.

Originally posted by FilthyCasual View Post
        Hi there,

For anyone interested I have uploaded mods that enable T6 crafting and also take RNG out. Higher tier items are automatically better.

While I'm positive at least 1 player here will love that, that's literally running back to A17, taking away completely any purpose to loot at all once you're T6.

Comment

Originally posted by Katitof View Post

While I'm positive at least 1 player here will love that, that's literally running back to A17, taking away completely any purpose to loot at all once you're T6.
          It's a way I prefer to play. If it's not yours that's ok. We will all play how we like.

Comment

Originally posted by Katitof View Post
            No the modslots are not random. They are fixed. Take a look at the items.xml file.

<passive_effect name="ModSlots" operation="base_set" value="1,1,2,2,3,4" tier="1,2,3,4,5,6"/>

Comment

Originally posted by RipClaw View Post
              No the modslots are not random. They are fixed. Take a look at the items.xml file.

<passive_effect name="ModSlots" operation="base_set" value="1,1,2,2,3,4" tier="1,2,3,4,5,6"/>
              Confirm that mod-slots are not random.

Comment

Originally posted by RipClaw View Post

Well, that explains a bit, ty.

Comment

Originally posted by FilthyCasual View Post
                  Hi there,

Oh, Thank you so much for this!! I love it and will download it now

Comment

Since the latest crafting nerfs (and Im talking about the fun, not about beeing weak), my 7d2d daily activity is just open the news forum and check if there are patch notes making crafting fun again. But every day Im dissappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalarro View Post
                      Since the latest crafting nerfs (and Im talking about the fun, not about beeing weak), my 7d2d daily activity is just open the news forum and check if there are patch notes making crafting fun again. But every day Im dissappointed.
                      You could mod it right now to whatever you find fun, why wait for a change to vanilla that may or may not happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Doombringer101 View Post
                        You could mod it right now to whatever you find fun, why wait for a change to vanilla that may or may not happen?
                        Im not discarding the option, but I like playing as close to default as possible. Even more during periods of so frequent changes, like shortly after a new alpha release.
                        Then again I never moded so Im not sure I would know how to. I care more about the stupid part requeriments for things that are not fireguns, than about the tier6 crafting.

The second thing I dont like is that they treat miner69 and mother lode as if they were blade fighting, or spear fighting, instead of putting them at the same level as fighting in general. Meaning you can go any tree for fighting, but only 1 for building.
                        Last edited by Kalarro; 11-20-2019, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Im not discarding the option, but I like playing as close to default as possible. Even more during periods of so frequent changes, like shortly after a new alpha release.
                          Then again I never moded so Im not sure I would know how to. I care more about the stupid part requeriments for things that are not fireguns, than about the tier6 crafting.

The second thing I dont like is that they treat miner69 and mother lode as if they were blade fighting, or spear fighting, instead of putting them at the same level as fighting in general. Meaning you can go any tree for fighting, but only 1 for building.
                          Changing the weapon and tool crafting recipes is very simple eg you could remove the parts entirely and just use iron/steel ingots etc or you could make the parts craftable etc.
                          The perks you could look at several ways to approach that, you could use quests to unlock them or similar, you could increase starting points awarded from the starter quest etc.
                          If you need help doing this I am happy to assist.

Comment

Originally posted by Doombringer101 View Post
                            Changing the weapon and tool crafting recipes is very simple eg you could remove the parts entirely and just use iron/steel ingots etc or you could make the parts craftable etc.
                            The perks you could look at several ways to approach that, you could use quests to unlock them or similar, you could increase starting points awarded from the starter quest etc.
                            If you need help doing this I am happy to assist.
                            Thanks for the tips. If they end up keeping the removal of crafting in favour of assembling, I will follow your advice.

Comment

Thanks for the tips. If they end up keeping the removal of crafting in favour of assembling, I will follow your advice.
                              No problems at all.
                              If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
                              Personally the easiest option would be to keep parts for the recipes but make the non firearm parts craftable, either in the forge or workbench etc.
                              This allows some parity with vanilla and allows you to make the parts with whatever recipe you feel is suitable eg iron tool part = 10 forged iron or equivalent iron & clay from the forge etc.

Comment

Tough luck.

Meanwhile, I'm going to craft Q5 military armor and compound crossbow, because game refuses to give me anything above Q3, I've never seen SMG higher then Q2 so I'm going to perk up and craft that next.

Crafting will get you Q5 faster then anything else in the game but extreme luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X