Iron Gut and Beer

Synvastian

I think the Iron gut Perk should have a small affect on the blurriness that beer gives, it is under fortitude, the brawler tree would benefit

I'm not saying a total negation of the blur, just a reduction, I mean...if I can resist sickness from food, why can't I build a tolerance to alcohol?

something like 5%,10%,15%,20% and finally 25% (or maybe the center of the screen focused around the crosshair is totally clear about an inch in all directions?)

thoughts?comments?ideas?flames? please no pitchforks, I have enough!

Beer is very much like meat. While it is in your stomach, it slows you down.

When you are drunk enough to have blurry vision, you are helpless in any regard except for the pain relief of course.

It does have calories though, we call it fluid bread for a reason.

Nevertheless, glorifying that dangerous nerve toxin in games can be considered to be highly problematic, if we think about the message it sends to young people. TFP might as well add amphetamines, cocaine and heroin as dirty little helpers.

Beer is very much like meat. While it is in your stomach, it slows you down.

When you are drunk enough to have blurry vision, you are helpless in any regard.

It does have calories though, we call it fluid bread for a reason.

Nevertheless, glorifying that dangerous nerve toxin in games can be considered to be highly problematic, if we think about the message it sends to young people. TFP might as well add amphetamines, cocaine and heroin as dirty little helpers.

Well you can get addicted to a few different kinds of drugs in the game, as well as, pop as many painkillers as you are able to help you thru difficult situations.

Well you can get addicted to a few different kinds of drugs in the game, as well as, pop as many painkillers as you are able to help you thru difficult situations.

You are right of course.

7D2D mirrors our drug-society in certain areas.

Which brings me to a question which has been nagging me for some time now: when do the survivors in TWD start farming weed? Hemp is an easy crop with big medical and industrial potential :)

You are right of course.

7D2D mirrors our drug-society in certain areas.

Which brings me to a question which has been nagging me for some time now: when do the survivors in TWD start farming weed? Hemp is an easy crop with big medical and industrial potential :)

Its funny you mention that, I had just commented about a modded server I played back in a12 or 14. It had 50 cal. sniper, boss zombies with ranged attacks, and you could grow weed and craft blunts. That was good times.

Ya, if I can get pumped up on steroids, why not beef up our reason to farm, weeed man. Although, I would have to pass on the hemp, needs the good stuff.

Its funny you mention that, I had just commented about a modded server I played back in a12 or 14. It had 50 cal. sniper, boss zombies with ranged attacks, and you could grow weed and craft blunts. That was good times.

Ya, if I can get pumped up on steroids, why not beef up our reason to farm, weeed man. Although, I would have to pass on the hemp, needs the good stuff.

Hemp is just another name for the same thing, people like to use hemp for the "industrial" weed, because using the scientific name puts some conservative spirits in rage mode haha.

It is in fact a very effective combat drug, for trained fighters. Increased blood vessels, decent pain relief plus enhanced focus with no lethal side effects make it the perfect doping.

Nothing for youngsters but unproblematic for healthy adults.

Edit: I hope there will be a server with weed again. Gothic games had it, I remember fondly.

Archived