Wiki Team and overhaul

SickWolf

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to see the Wiki updated. It can be difficult to find correct information regarding this game and with some of the Wiki information being back from A15 or earlier it can be even harder. It would take a dedicated team to keep on it with how often they are changing/adding/removing things though.

I used to work on the wiki during A17, adding quite a few changes myself. Recently it's more of a play 7DTD or update wiki decision (on which i pondered a bit), but considering there is A LOT to update on the wiki and i have a lot IRL, i don't know really when i'll put in the time.

If you really want, it's not that hard. Just log in and start the changes. That's how i did it. Preferrably, stick to a style that is visible here and there (especially on recent pages) and you'll be good.

• 3 months later...

I wonder how far A19 is.

I wonder what will change in A18.

I wonder how hard it will be to set up a list and we each pick a page to maintain.

Like I'd pick the pages for lets say the properties and costs of some food items, and I can maintain those, and the next person pick lets say the things you make in the cement mixer, and so on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can anyone help with info on Land Claim Blocks relevant to Alpha 18? I hear people say they prevent Zombie Spawns within their radius, just need to confirm this. I was under the impression only a bedroll did this. I think the Land Claim Block info on the wiki is from Alpha 17.

Thanks in advance!

Can anyone help with info on Land Claim Blocks relevant to Alpha 18? I hear people say they prevent Zombie Spawns within their radius, just need to confirm this. I was under the impression only a bedroll did this. I think the Land Claim Block info on the wiki is from Alpha 17.

Thanks in advance!

Indeed it prevent zombies from spawning in that area. When I use a POI as a base the POI zombies reappear, putting a Land Claim Block prevent that.

Worth noting also that sometimes the description of some items in game are incomplete and we need to look in the XML to check the effect of some items/blocks...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Roland unpinned this topic

Archived