Why removing Armor Plating Mods?

DanyEr12LX

Hi guys,

I know A18 came out for a while, but now I've realized that there are only 2 Armor Plating Mods left in this game.

My question is: Why?

Why removing the opportunity and the beauty to find better Armor Plating Mod?

In A17 there was three Armor Plating Mods, each for light or heavy armor which give you +1, +2, or +3 in Armor Rating.

Now there are only two of them left, one for light and another for hevy armor.

Bu why removing them?

I mean:

There are Storage Pokets Mods with a Single, Double and Triple Storage.

There are Storage Pokets Mod with a Single, Double Storage for Cloths.

There are Muffled Connection and Advanced Muffled Connection Mod.

There are Improved and Custom Fitting Mod.

There are Power Tool Small and Large Tank Mod.

Personally, I find cool to search better Mods with better stats on it, so why not on armor rating too?

I wish they put them back.

Oh I see, thank you I hadn't noticed that. I didn't know you can put both mods on light and heavy armor (previusly we all used to split "light mod" from "heavy mod")

So now, in order to not make this thread completely useless :highly_amused:, what do you all think about an +3 Armor Rating? Could be cool or too much OP ?

Oh I see, thank you I hadn't noticed that. I didn't know you can put both mods on light and heavy armor (previusly we all used to split "light mod" from "heavy mod")

So now, in order to not make this thread completely useless :highly_amused:, what do you all think about an +3 Armor Rating? Could be cool or too much OP ?

Well I can tell you, that on "Insane" (i think 200% damage) with full heavy armor (which is no doubt the best, since you get 10% runspeed from the college jacket) and all +2 armor, you get 6-9 damage from the strongest irradiated or demolisher.

While when under the effects of painkillers, its more like 0-4... and if you take fort bites, you are literally immune to damage, except for cop and demolisher explosions. So I feel having even more armor would not only not benefit oyu so much, but would make you even more op. (remember that all of this is +100% damage, so on normal you are nearly invincible very early on)

If we go by 130 hp (I had 177 when the first demolisher showed up) you are basicially unkillable already.

Archived