Should they turn the chicken into a turkey??

Adam the Waster

Should they turn the chicken into a turkey??  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should they turn the chicken into a turkey??

• Yes due to them being hard to find and would make a nice addition
    • NO adam what's wrong with you!!!!

I'm ignoring chickens and rabbits as long as they do not accidentially run into my line of fire.

They are anoying to hunt, because they are so fast and so small, and they only give very few ressources. There are enough deers, pigs, wolfs, ... around that i never needed to care for a chicken.

So from my point of view, they can even remove them. In our current game i've even seen more bears than chicken.

I'm ignoring chickens and rabbits as long as they do not accidentially run into my line of fire.

They are anoying to hunt, because they are so fast and so small, and they only give very few ressources. There are enough deers, pigs, wolfs, ... around that i never needed to care for a chicken.

So from my point of view, they can even remove them. In our current game i've even seen more bears than chicken.

yeah i think they could. A: make the rabbit a bit bigger like as big as a coyote and B: turn the chicken into a turkey due to bigger size and cuz WHY NOT?!?!

yeah i think they could. A: make the rabbit a bit bigger like as big as a coyote and B: turn the chicken into a turkey due to bigger size and cuz WHY NOT?!?!

Or just leave the size alone and do like a few mods have done and make traps to catch them. Maybe do a little different then mods or something idk but with the chicken trapped could also give another way of getting eggs or something. Idk I'm sure it could be worked out and balanced out with some more thought into it.

Or just leave the size alone and do like a few mods have done and make traps to catch them. Maybe do a little different then mods or something idk but with the chicken trapped could also give another way of getting eggs or something. Idk I'm sure it could be worked out and balanced out with some more thought into it.

that too but i like the base game

Honestly turkies make more sense indeed. Chickens are hard to see with the 2 trillion tall grass blocks and plants everywhere. Chickens are domesticated animals, they wouldn't survive all that long. But either way I couldn't care less for either or hah. Not knocking the idea or thoughts though, just saying for me personally.

Chickens can actually become feral. After a few generations they can fly a little again (like turkeys) to hide in trees. It’s actually pretty common all over the world. You don’t normally hear about it because they aren’t a menace like feral pigs.

well i say "turn them into turkeys" because its easier to see. i would as "turn rabbits into *blank*" but idk what could replace that? (if you got any ideas let me know) kinda like when they replaced the pig with the boar!

also i'm Scared to know that they can fly! but if i saw one after me i would kick it!

Turkey's would be pretty cool. They would make more sense.

I personally haven't had a problem with killing chickens with a bow from several yards away. (75-80 yrds)

Hell I've even knife killed a few just for fun. (runs around wildly, waving knife over head "c'mere you lousy chicken")

Wild turkey's are big, mean, aggressive, and nasty.

I can imagine a feral turkey sprinting right for you "gobble,gobble,gobble" as it leaps up and claws your face and chest "You are infected"

So do you really want another animal-assailant in the game. Mind you they have a lot of feathers, I'd say more than a vulture, and I love killing those little buggers.

So my vote is in... YES to the turkmeister

Just 'cause now, it sounds so hilarious.

Thanks Adam the Waster this poll made my morning :biggrin-new:

Turkey's would be pretty cool. They would make more sense.

I personally haven't had a problem with killing chickens with a bow from several yards away. (75-80 yrds)

Hell I've even knife killed a few just for fun. (runs around wildly, waving knife over head "c'mere you lousy chicken")

Wild turkey's are big, mean, aggressive, and nasty.

I can imagine a feral turkey sprinting right for you "gobble,gobble,gobble" as it leaps up and claws your face and chest "You are infected"

So do you really want another animal-assailant in the game. Mind you they have a lot of feathers, I'd say more than a vulture, and I love killing those little buggers.

So my vote is in... YES to the turkmeister

Just 'cause now, it sounds so hilarious.

Thanks Adam the Waster this poll made my morning :biggrin-new:

NP lol

- - - Updated - - -

It can have several meanings....such as the players are turkeys....

oh im dumb lol

What's wrong with you Adam?

Turkeys would stop and look up every time it started to rain and then they'd be too easy to kill....

Chickens are fine. The buzzards are the turkey sized birds.

not unless there mean, and plus deer are easy to kill.

i would be fine with chickens but those things are hard to see. also it would make sense due to were 7DTD takes place.

last time me and my brother went hunting. i didn't see any chickens running around lol

but its your game.

I have lived in the Northwest of the US for most of my life and in that time I have seen 1000's of wild turkeys and not a single wild chicken. However there were other birds like Quail and Pheasant.

Really it is all about climate, dry conditions lend to smaller animals due to the natural resource restrictions induced by limited water.

In the Northwest it is basically a temperate rainforest with the coastal region rarely freezing more than a few days at at time. This means lots more vegetation and way more food and water giving you more resources for wild game. I have seen bear, moose, deer, possum, cougar, beaver, lynx, porcupines in the wild. Never once a chicken. I am sure they are there, but they must be very rare.

Long story short.

Deserts keep just chickens

Forests spawn turkeys

Lake fronted biomes should have all hunt-able animals

The buzzards are the turkey sized birds.

In wing span alone, those guys weigh 3 pounds of rotten meat. lol

Archived