Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trunks_Budo View Post
    snip
    Disagree completely. My experience has been the exact opposite.
    Last edited by Roland; 12-26-2019, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam the Waster View Post
      1: i really dont know how to mod/add mods so "the boat kinda sailed on that one"
      FYI, this is trivially easy with the Mod Launcher:
      http://7d2dmodlauncher.org/

I've been using it for a long time without issue.

If you use the default ("Advanced") options, then it won't mess up your base game - the mods/modlets are all installed into a fresh copy of the game. It's what I do.

That also means that you can still play modded A16 game saves if you like, I still have a couple of those that I fire up once in a while for kicks.

Creating a mod(let) is another story of course, but you'd be surprised how much you can do with just XML edits to the config files. Since A17+ has native support for XPath, it's even easier to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin View Post
        Wonders how many voodoo dolls you have of me.. ;P
        Lmao I am onto my 119th for you :-P.....

Comment

Originally posted by Trunks_Budo View Post
          snip
          Stopped reading after a few sentences...wall of text...tons of emotional comments...

I hate to say it but tons of changes are expected in Early Access titles. Hopefully you can find some new fun within the current iteration of the game. If its too overwhelming, perhaps start with watching some Alpha 18 review videos or wait until the next Alpha, or move onto another game...

Comment

HAha wow, maybe the games not for you then, sure I would like to see some things like water fixed, and bandits added, but zombies zig zagging? pick your shots man!, I know myself and 4 other friends have no problem getting head shots on Z'ds. Every release of the game is better then the last, and I for one have gotten more then my $10 worth of game time, fun and laughs. the fact that they keep improving the game and it hasn't just been left to die, is something in its self.

Comment

Originally posted by uRsOuL View Post
              HAha wow, maybe the games not for you then, sure I would like to see some things like water fixed, and bandits added, but zombies zig zagging? pick your shots man!, I know myself and 4 other friends have no problem getting head shots on Z'ds. Every release of the game is better then the last, and I for one have gotten more then my $10 worth of game time, fun and laughs. the fact that they keep improving the game and it hasn't just been left to die, is something in its self.
              The moddability of the game alone is worth the price of entry. Watched JaWoddles 7d2d Christmas video today and almost died laughing at the zombie elves and Santa...😂😂😂

Comment

Wait.. did I miss something? Feels like I missed some discussions here..

Ahhh.. think i got it.

Faatal; did you get a new haircut?

Comment

Hello, Roland

Comment

Originally posted by DaVegaNL View Post
                    Faatal; did you get a new haircut?
                    I think he's just had his ears lowered :-)

Comment

thank god someone got rid of that whole bunch of shenanigans from that guy good lord lol

Comment

I just wanted to devote my first post as a long time lurker/reader to say THANK YOU whoever took care of that.

Ive been playing on PC since A15 or 16 and played on PS4 before that. 7D2D is easily one of my all-time fav games and I love A18 for the most part. I only recently made an account here but have been lurking through most of the a18 dev diary. At some point I'll get around to writing a positive steam review too.

I noticed someone gave him his own "Trunkisms" thread and moved all the crap to there lol.
                        As a reader I was getting a bit frustrated with that garbage clogging up the dev diary. Sounds like someone didn't get what they really wanted from Santa and decided to take it out on TFP and the forum users.

Comment

huh its lonely in here......

Comment

Originally posted by The-Walking-Dad View Post
                            Merry Christmas to all!
                            i was too busy punching camels

Comment

Originally posted by sillls View Post
                              Seasons in the game sounds good. Adds more to it the game. I think most people would just move to there winter homes when it get's cold though.

But it would be a bit different to exploring though. I mean wait till winter to go through the desert.

The snow biome could turn into the plains biome during the warmer days.
                              You are beating a dead horse Welcome to the Horsey Club

Comment

Originally posted by Orsey View Post
                                You are beating a dead horse Welcome to the Horsey Club
                                (dying horse sound)

Comment

Working...
                                X