Wandering Horde (Night)

Hazeree

One of the best additions since A17 is the ability to set Horde Night at different intervals other than 7 days. But imagine if the 6 hour running/GPS spree could be set to happen at any time during the day as well?

You could be inside a POI or traveling back from a trader visit and hear that 22:00 screach.........

Would be a good modlet.

So, a zero-warning full-on horde? Multiple waves of zombies maxed out appropriate to your gamestage, homing in on your embedded tracking chip, at full sprint speed? Showing up while you are chatting up Jen the deep-voiced trader?

You are an evil SOB and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Best you can do using the settings we have now is to set hordenights to happen randomly. You can still get that surprise moment. Then all you need it a mod to turn off the red day number showing it's hordenight.

Still predictable. I played single-day, random +/- 2 day once (making it an average of every 1.5 days tha could be back to back) and I would do everything I could during the day so I could go sit and be ready at 22:00. If it did not happen, I would go mining.

But if it could happen at any time with no warning other than that screach soundbyte, that would make the game feel like the first season of TWD.

Archived