More zombies

The-Walking-Dad

After seeing a few people complain about the lack of zombies in the wilderness I had an idea:

Mod the game so the only zombie that spawns is the screamer. Increase the size of her spawned hordes a little, and increase her detection range a tad.

Now you've got a fairly intense stealth game in which, if you're spotted, you may be in deep trouble.

After seeing a few people complain about the lack of zombies in the wilderness I had an idea:

Mod the game so the only zombie that spawns is the screamer. Increase the size of her spawned hordes a little, and increase her detection range a tad.

Now you've got a fairly intense stealth game in which, if you're spotted, you may be in deep trouble.

Cool. Guess they finally made it so they actually can spawn hordes, without needing to build up the heat map first and have them spawn that way?

Last time I tried to put screamers in the normal biome spawn or use them as sleeper spawns, they didn't spawn a horde when they saw you. They just reacted as normal zombies.

I'll test that out today, if that is working now. If so, that will be great.

Cool. Guess they finally made it so they actually can spawn hordes, without needing to build up the heat map first and have them spawn that way?

Last time I tried to put screamers in the normal biome spawn or use them as sleeper spawns, they didn't spawn a horde when they saw you. They just reacted as normal zombies.

I'll test that out today, if that is working now. If so, that will be great.

Oh, didn't know that. I haven't actually tried this, and had no idea that screamers could spawn without the ability to call zombies.

Oh, didn't know that. I haven't actually tried this, and had no idea that screamers could spawn without the ability to call zombies.

No problem. It was on my list to try again anyways. I do hope it becomes a thing though. Could be used in a lot of areas.

One of them being: put a screamer in a few rooms of buildings, to get a bump in activity.

Or Sprinkle them out in the wilderness, here or there.

Archived