Id Like A Left Handed Option

edyonline

The brawler build is a lot of fun. But Im an unorthodox fighter in real life, and in all the fighting games I play. It would be nice if I had the option to make the left hand, my power hand.

Anyone else feel this way?

My brother is left handed and I've often wondered if games that don't give a choice is annoying for those that are left handed...

My brother is left handed and I've often wondered if games that don't give a choice is annoying for those that are left handed...

Speaking as a lefty myself, you mostly get used to it. It's nice when you get the option of having the character's weapon be visibly in the left hand rather than the right, but it's not as if it's confusing or disorienting or anything seeing it in the right hand.

When you competed did you ever smile and say to your opponent, “There’s something you should know. I’m not really left-handed....”?

Because that would’ve been awesome— especially if any of them happened to have six fingers. :)

The joke was made more than once. The tactic was in fact to swap to my right every now and then for the express purpose of confusing my opponent in spurts.

Archived