AirDrop Frequency what all changes this?

CrazyDave66

You never mentioned if it is on a server or on your computer you are running your game from. From what I understand is the serverconfig.xml doesn't affect your game itself. You have to choose the airdrop option from your menu.

If it is a server then maybe it is another mod affecting it.

You never mentioned if it is on a server or on your computer you are running your game from. From what I understand is the serverconfig.xml doesn't affect your game itself. You have to choose the airdrop option from your menu.

If it is a server then maybe it is another mod affecting it.

YES its a server

It's only configured in serverconfig. The setting is number of hours. So once a day, make it 24. You want one every three days, make it 72.

What mods do you have?

I have my game set, see below, and on 0 as trying to clear airdrop as way too many and 0 supposed to be turned off but they still dropping every few "in-game hours"; after airdrops are cleared I would like air drops to drop at every in-game 3 days so would I put it at: 216?

<property name="DayNightLength" value="120"/>

<property name="DayLightLength" value="20"/>

<property name="AirDropFrequency" value="0"/> ''<!-- 0 till air drops picked up as too many on ground -->

<property name="AirDropMarker" value="true"/>

• 3 weeks later...
Every in-game 3 days would be 72. Remember, that is in-game hours. 24 hours is a day. If you want to give it a few RL days to clear out, you might set it at something like 2400 for a bit.

I just recently started playing on server and it still drops them every few minutes even though I see he has it set to 1728 (72 game days).

I have tried looking through the mods he has to download but haven't seen anything yet that would affect it like this.

He does have mods on server that didn't have to be placed on client computer so am wondering if it could be one of those that are doing it.

Archived