When did you start playing the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blugold1 View Post
    The atmosphere here can be a little bipolar at times. One post everyone is helpful & nice, and on another people are arguing and demanding apologies. I dislike drama, so I come and go ��
    That's a very good point you've made YOU STUPID FANBOI.

Last edited by Boidster; 02-04-2020, 07:59 PM.

Comment

I demand you apologize to blugold1 OR ELSE.....

Comment

Started playing with A14, got my fam, and 8 friends hooked on it ever since. This is our big go to game for playing together. As far as the forums, I lurked long before I made an account.
        Last edited by ktr; 02-04-2020, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Started playing in A14, and kind of lost interest. Picked it back up in A16 and found Undead Legacy ... fell down a rabbit hole, and have been at the bottom, digging for bedrock ever since.

Comment

Is there a way to find the date a game was purchased on steam? There used to be but it seems to be missing and that would be the only way to remember when I bought the game, played, got killed over and over, and hated it. Came back a little later got dysentery in the desert after drinking the water and got stuck in a river dying of overheating while being swarmed by flying things with a club or something to defend myself and hated it. Until A16 when I actually followed the tutorial and got hopelessly addicted.

I still remember spawning in the burnt forest and thinking the engine was made by a lunatic and running around looking for a gun and finding nothing but junk in everything I searched. I then proceeded to go into a AVGN rage after finding out that after dark the zeds started to run, while trying to defend them with whatever junk i could find and died over and over realizing that this was my worst nightmare, a roguelike FPS. I love RPGs but I hate Roguelike RPGs. I remember thinking (screaming), like the AVGN "how could this be a fun game", "what were they thinking", "this is the stupidest game ever made, were they aiming at masochists or something" "F*** THIS GAME".

To the defense of the devs, I should have watched some "lets play" episodes on YouTube or something. I was used to the usual FPS games of old and the idea of crating weapons was new to me so i was unprepared for the game at the start.
            Last edited by bobrpggamer; 02-04-2020, 09:53 PM.

Comment

I started in Alpha 9.
              By Alpha 10 I was hosting multiple servers and writing custom mods.

Originally posted by bobrpggamer View Post
              Is there a way to find the date a game was purchased on steam? ...
              Account Details > View purchase history

Comment

This post intentionally left blank.

Comment

I started when it was on sale for the xbox, I bought the computer version 3 weeks ago.....Love it and glad I did.

Comment

Thank you Green Dragon. Jun 14, 2015 so it must have been Alpha 12.4.
                    Last edited by bobrpggamer; 02-04-2020, 10:14 PM.

Comment

This post is currently under construction.

Private Post. Those caught trespassing will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Comment

Tarted with 14 and was hooked immediately. Slowed down with 17 measuably and all but stopped with 18. Still play some modded 16 every now and then.

Comment

The earliest proof I have that I played is a screenshot from Alpha 12. It's possible I played it before that, but I don't think it was much before. I've played each Alpha since, shifting focus at times between single player, cooperative multiplayer, and modding.

Comment

I came in at the tail end of a15, and have been enjoying it for over 1500+ hours.

Comment

i am a lazy gamer.
                              started on xbox. got frustrated with those problems so voted with my wallet.
                              bought a pc to play 7dtd.
                              now play with controller on the big screen
                              its not rocket science

Comment

I still remember my first night ever in this game. I spent it sitting on top of a column of 5 wooden blocks with growling noises all round below me in the dark, whose source I couldn't see. Great days.

Comment

Working...
                                X