What Upcoming Game or Movie are you hyped for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roland View Post
    Not a movie but I am nervously optimistic for the upcoming Wheel of Time TV series on Prime.
    This!

Comment

Originally posted by Khulkhuum View Post
      Sadly i predict that Skyrim 2 will not come to fruition, as Fallout 76 is a complete and utter bull poop, with all of Bethesda's decisions prophecising it's downfall (unless they get their things together and make a high quality game, which i doubt).
      You mean TESVI? It definitely will, the only thing in question is its quality, as you said. And while both Starfield and TESVI are being developed right now, they are focusing on rushing Starfield afaik.

This thing fans are saying about companies becoming "greedy" etc, is actually exactly what's happening. F4 wasn't a financial flop, but it was a PR flop for sure. F76 was a huge PR flop and financially underwhelming. I can't wait what MM's idol, Todd Howard, will "streamline" this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
        Skyrim 2
        Hellblade 2
        Subnautica 2
        Metro Exodus

And they have to release on Steam, otherwise they won't get my money. Don't care about Steam's greed... I just want all my games in one convenient place.

I'm also still waiting for Red Dead Redemption 2 to go on a decent sale.

As far as movies go... Avatar 2. That's about it.
        Skyrim 2 is NOT a thing..... The Next Elder Scrolls Game is though.

Comment

Ark genesis
          Subnautica Below zero

thats all i can think of

Comment

The Birds of Prey movie is looking interesting. Margot Robbie was the only think I liked in Suicide Squad.

Vin Diesel is doing a Bloodshot movie which was a comic I really enjoyed and Vin always does a fun movie so this is something I'm looking forward to as well.

Comment

Speaking of Vin Diesel, there's still talk of another Riddikk movie. I'm a big fan of the franchise.
              (spelled badly on purpose, thank you forum filters..)

Comment

Peter Jackson needs to make Elric of Melniborne his next project.

J. Michael Straczynski needs to pull his head out of his ass and revisit his plan to remake Forbidden Planet into a movie trilogy.
                ...or at least do a good job with the B5 re-imaging/remake/whateveryoucallit.

The movie Colossus should be remade.

-Morloc

Comment

Originally posted by Morloc View Post

J. Michael Straczynski needs to pull his head out of his ass and revisit his plan to remake Forbidden Planet into a movie trilogy.
                  ...or at least do a good job with the B5 re-imaging/remake/whateveryoucallit.

The movie Colossus should be remade.

-Morloc
                  Elric would be awesome. I loved those Graphic Novels.

Comment

Better Call Saul, I forgot that one. Metro Exodus looks nice but I may not be able to play it any time soon or ever, oh well.

Comment

A19 with working RWG. RWG has been a disasator for the last few releases. I'd be happy as can be if we could go back to 20K maps like we used to have, with decent random gen options. How many of us have to use Nitrogen just to get a decent map?

Comment

I am really looking forward to The Color Out of Space, which hits the UK cinemas on Feb 28th. I am a massive Lovecraft nerd and Color happens to be my favorite story of his.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                          Metro Exodus
                          Picked this up on Steam 2 days ago. It is fantastic, I am really enjoying it. And the graphics are jaw-dropping.

Red Dead Redemption 2
                          This on the other hand I could not get into. The controls are so damn clunky and inconsistent that I could not bear it and uninstalled after only a few hours' play. Graphics are amazing, though not as good as Metro Exodus.

Comment

Any movie starring Asa Akira.

Comment

Originally posted by Morloc View Post
                              I think Elric would better fit a tv show. It's a pretty long and dark story for a film, they would probably butcher it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostlight View Post
                                I am really looking forward to The Color Out of Space, which hits the UK cinemas on Feb 28th. I am a massive Lovecraft nerd and Color happens to be my favorite story of his.
                                You may wish to lower you expectations...

Actually, check out The Whisper In Darkness instead.

Originally posted by RestInPieces View Post
                                I think Elric would better fit a tv show. It's a pretty long and dark story for a film, they would probably butcher it.
                                If I'm remembering right, some of the people who brought us ST Discovery are planning such a series. When I wake up screaming at night, I find myself praying that Jackson will save us with a trilogy instead. Not that Jackson is some kind of genius. In fact, LOTR may just be the result of monkeys+typewriters*time=Shakespeare.

-Morloc
                                Last edited by Morloc; 02-18-2020, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X