What Upcoming Game or Movie are you hyped for

RestInPieces

Skyrim 2

Hellblade 2

Subnautica 2

Metro Exodus

And they have to release on Steam, otherwise they won't get my money. Don't care about Steam's greed... I just want all my games in one convenient place.

I'm also still waiting for Red Dead Redemption 2 to go on a decent sale.

As far as movies go... Avatar 2. That's about it.

Not a movie but I am nervously optimistic for the upcoming Wheel of Time TV series on Prime.

Didn't even name/start this thread, Sylen ninja'ed me here. :p

Seems interesting. High fantasy tv shows can go from epic to cringe though, depending on the budget.

This gem just came out on steam (EA). I am loving the challenge of it so far. Just wish it was a gold release already lol...

https://store.steampowered.com/app/625960/Stoneshard/

Ah that's a gem indeed!

Also I can't believe I forgot to mention

!

The next Battlefield game. Hopefully modern era and the developers learned from their miss steps.

You mean with bot matches like in the last version that had it which was Battlefield 2142. Without bot matches there is nothing for a single player to look forward to.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 - it may be up to 2 or 3 years or never.

Dying Light 2 - may be out in 2020.

Possibly - Cyberpunk 2077.

Hopefully Some Day:

Thief 5 - developed by Looking Glass alumni.

F.E.A.R 4 - developed by Monolith alumni.

Not a hope and a prayer:

Wizardry 9 - developed by Sir Tech Canada and D. W. Bradley.

I did not notice "game" in the title before, I have not been interested in any movie since The Hobbit, seeing how I read the book twice anyway.

I was convinced that The Lord of the Rings was going to be another terrible movie adaption of a book thing but it was so surprisingly amazing I could not believe my eyes. So I had high hopes for The Hobbit and it was good but The Lord of The Rings was so insanely amazing that the hobbit was just a homage to the book and that was about it, it had to be done and it was. So J.R.R. Tolkien had his amazing books turned into great movies thanks to the surprisingly adept Peter Jackson, he can rest now.

I need to stray off the topic a bit and ask anyone If "The Return of the King" (the book) was as hard to follow as it was to me with the "Son of Larendail, Second Son of Airindail, Third in line of Trinadail, Second Cousin of limadail, Heir to Similinadail" nonsense.

You mean with bot matches like in the last version that had it which was Battlefield 2142. Without bot matches there is nothing for a single player to look forward to.

Bots would be amazing but that would be asking far too much of them at this point. They're far to concerned with being PC to think about fun game mechanics.

Skyrim 2

Hellblade 2

Subnautica 2

Metro Exodus

And they have to release on Steam, otherwise they won't get my money. Don't care about Steam's greed... I just want all my games in one convenient place.

Fell in love with Hellblade and Subnautica. Would love to get my hands on sequels.

Sadly i predict that Skyrim 2 will not come to fruition, as Fallout 76 is a complete and utter bull poop, with all of Bethesda's decisions prophecising it's downfall (unless they get their things together and make a high quality game, which i doubt).

Sadly i predict that Skyrim 2 will not come to fruition, as Fallout 76 is a complete and utter bull poop, with all of Bethesda's decisions prophecising it's downfall (unless they get their things together and make a high quality game, which i doubt).

You mean TESVI? It definitely will, the only thing in question is its quality, as you said. And while both Starfield and TESVI are being developed right now, they are focusing on rushing Starfield afaik.

This thing fans are saying about companies becoming "greedy" etc, is actually exactly what's happening. F4 wasn't a financial flop, but it was a PR flop for sure. F76 was a huge PR flop and financially underwhelming. I can't wait what MM's idol, Todd Howard, will "streamline" this time around.

Skyrim 2

Hellblade 2

Subnautica 2

Metro Exodus

Skyrim 2 is NOT a thing..... The Next Elder Scrolls Game is though.

Peter Jackson needs to make Elric of Melniborne his next project.

J. Michael Straczynski needs to pull his head out of his ass and revisit his plan to remake Forbidden Planet into a movie trilogy.

...or at least do a good job with the B5 re-imaging/remake/whateveryoucallit.

The movie Colossus should be remade.

-Morloc

Peter Jackson needs to make Elric of Melniborne his next project.

J. Michael Straczynski needs to pull his head out of his ass and revisit his plan to remake Forbidden Planet into a movie trilogy.

...or at least do a good job with the B5 re-imaging/remake/whateveryoucallit.

The movie Colossus should be remade.

-Morloc

Elric would be awesome. I loved those Graphic Novels.

Archived